• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Gotta say it was a good day got my new Gen4 19 out and managed to pick up enough rounds to properly break in my Gen3 30sf. Come on weekend its range time!!!!!

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I put it in layaway for 619.00 a few weeks ago at Crackshot's in Anderson. I went in for spare mags came out with a layaway ticket and some new mags, and its a USA made glock gotta love it.

jiggypete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    I looked at one yesterday that a LGS had just gotten in. It was a tad under $550. I thought seriously about it, but I don't like the couch!

armiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Glocks are few and far between right now,nice find.I am waiting for a smith and wesson shield 9.Been looking for months for one of these.I finally found one in 40,from grabagun and found the 9 at D and L in RI.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I will have a range report soon hoping to get out this weekend and get some trigger time in, I have my 30sf and the new 19 I will post some pics.

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Congratulations! I am still waiting for the prices to come down so I can get a G30sf too, but not at these prices!

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    My G30 SF was priced new at 599.00 I didn't think that was to bad and I know Glocks can be had for cheaper but for me by the time I gas up the truck and spend the time driving around searching for one I've blown through the 30~40 bucks I would have saved, so its a wash to each there own...

As for the ammo it was purchased at Crackshot on 53rd street.

LNIB is a used gun so it should be priced appropriately not to be confused with a new gun price your G17 purchase was fair I bought my Gen3 G26 LNIB in December for 449.00 Gen4's in my neck o' the woods are priced a little bit higher than Gen 3's

Top Bottom