• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Who has some good pickling recipes out there? I've got a jar of frank's and onions chillin' for the next few days.

Now I know this kind of food isn't for everyone, but I like it every now and then. Typically when the weather starts to turn as it is.

If you have a family or favorite recipe then post it up! I'll let anyone that's interested know how this new recipe I'm trying out turns out. :yesway: :ingo:

f0dah3.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I've yet to can anything but I've always wanted to try. My mom cans a lot of vegetables every year. My grandpa always canned spicy varities of vegetables with hot peppers. How many days in the brine does your recipe have to sit before you can start munching on it?

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Ive tried a couple of recipies from here:

Pepperfool.com Canning / Preserving Recipes

I currently have a case of jars sitting in a cool dark place, full of a relish made from last seasons carrots, onions, peppers etc... I was going to give some away as x-mas gifts...but the stuff is so good, there might not be any left by then.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Ive tried a couple of recipies from here:

Pepperfool.com Canning / Preserving Recipes

I currently have a case of jars sitting in a cool dark place, full of a relish made from last seasons carrots, onions, peppers etc... I was going to give some away as x-mas gifts...but the stuff is so good, there might not be any left by then.

that sounds good :yesway:

I'm trying to duplicate some pickled sausage recipe that I remember my dad used to bring home when we were growing up. I've come close a few times. :D

Top Bottom