• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Looking for a reliable enough vehicle to make it from here to Florida. Long story short, the wife and I split up and she took the working vehicle. I'm just looking for hopefully a pickup that I could fit what's left of my life in, and head to Florida (family, a better VA healthcare system than here). The kicker is I'm still on the hook for the mortgage until I can get this thing sold so money is extremely tight. So I was hoping to get some trade value out of some of my guns.
    What I have are a DPMS AR Sportical with all Magpul furniture, flip up battle sights, with 8 Magpul mags and the one metal one that came with it.
    savage axis in .308 with scope and collapsible bipod, a Sig Sauer 1911 nightmare with sharktech holster and a leather one and 6 magazines. I don't know how much this would be worth to someone, but it's about $2000 worth of guns before any add ins. If there is anyone interested that has a pickup in good working order that could make that trip, please feel free to contact me. I'm kind of desperate or I wouldn't be trying to trade my guns. I love these babies and worked hard to get them, but I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place

Top Bottom