• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    This is a knife I made. It has a stag handle and turquoise inlayed in silver. The knife guard is also silver and it has a small plate on the back with an equinox acid etched symbol. The blade is a damascus blade from Damascus USA.

P1150094.jpg

P1150095.jpg

P1150092.jpg

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Thanks for the remarks guys.

Also, just to be clear this knife is not for sale and I do not sell any of my knives. I just wanted to share the pictures with you guys. :rockwoot:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Aaahhh, but lovingly made by your own hands is soooo much more fun than "Made In China." ;) No comparison, IMHO.

Military knife lovers will want to get their hands on this Kershaw Boot Knife. It has a quick-release sheath with multiple carry options, including under the coat. Each system includes the black Kydex® sheath along with 4 straps; belt loop strap with Velcro®, waist band strap, shoulder strap and arm or leg strap with clip. Includes instructions on how you can carry your knife.

The knife is made from one solid piece of drop forged 1.4116 German Stainless at 55-57 Rc. with POM (polyoxy-methylene) handle scales. Measures 9" from tip to butt with a 4-1/2" blade. Weighs 4.7 oz. Made in China. Suggested retail $64.95

Top Bottom