• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    It's nice when Piers Morgan is interviewing someone and the individual keeps a cool head and responds calmly and professionally. I wonder if it's a producer talking in his ear piece telling him to be such a *** or if he's just like that in real life.

[video=youtube;dPpiGljboCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPpiGljboCY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

How do you guys think the fellow from Buckeye Firearms Foundation did? I think he did a great job and answered everything well. It's always nice to see someone keep a cool head when someone is purposely trying to provoke a certain type of response from them. If everyone did that when being interviewed by Piers Morgan, then eventually he'd go off the air as he only exists to stir the pot and create drama and get people riled up.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Piers Morgan is a pompous ass. His "Holier-than-thou" attitude exhibits his total disdain for anyone with individuality.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just because I disagree with someone's views doesn't mean they are a scumbag but in this case he is, if he is so proud of his countries gu laws he needs to go back and stay there period. The way he handles himself makes me sick.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Just because I disagree with someone's views doesn't mean they are a scumbag but in this case he is, if he is so proud of his countries gu laws he needs to go back and stay there period. The way he handles himself makes me sick.

The UK is probably glad he's here and not there. I say we send him to.... Tonga, or somewhere on an island in the south pacific, haha.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PM is the fellow that you run int at a pool party and he ends up in the pool because he is a postulating/pontificating A$$ hat.

I am not really sure what those 2 big words mean but they seem to fit.....................:rolleyes:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

Isn't he a wanted man across the pond? Perhaps he's here to avoid facing the music at home.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    HA! 'Words Fail Me!' THAT'S Morgan's retreat?

BRAVO Ken Hanson! You thoroughly and completely put Morgan in his place, answering every question without even so much as a pause!

Hey Morgan! If those other countries are so great WTH are you doing stinking up MY country? I for one could do without your Euro-Liberal opinions!

(sorry, I'm OK now)... :puke:

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Best thing to do is find out who the show sponsors are, get ahold of them, and inform them that you will not purchase their product as long as he is on the air.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Some people will not be swayed by the facts. Piers is the adult version of an emotional kid having a temper tantrum. All emotion, no fact, no reason, no logic, but plenty of error (e.g. the drop in the crime rate during the 90s ban claim :facepalm:). Piers refuses to even admit the basic fact that it was Martin who pursued Zimmerman, not the other way around, in the final encounter that led to Martin's death. Piers is motivated by his own incredibly inane image, he has a lot at stake, he can't afford to be derailed by the truth - it would mean he would have to invent a whole new image and he just doesn't have it in him. If he were to admit to the truth, to allow himself to give Zimmerman the same consideration that the police, the courts, and a jury did, then what would Piers do? Join the other side? We don't want him. He might have to go back home. I have to wonder, maybe they don't want him either!

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I too have no respect for Morgan and his far left bias, be it guns or politics. Ne is a self centered know it all that, and as pointed out above, does not have a clue. His position on the Zimmerman Martin encounter is very similar to remarks made by other CNN commentators. They all choose not to let the facts of the case get in the way of their biased views of the case. I watched their episodes just to see if they would be fair in their take on this case. As expected and as previously observed by others, they chose to leave out critical details and twist the facts of the case to further their overall anti-gun position. This is just another example of CNN's brand of journalism and commentary and continues to add to their lack of credibility as a news outlet.

Top Bottom