• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    i don't care for most of the pink guns, but that Sig is nice, and I've seen them nearby. Too bad it's not a 9mm. I've seen some nice custom jobs. I did own a Charter Arms Pink Lady .38, but it was more of a raspberry pink/purple color. My husband got a new gun at the same time. When we went to show them to his dad, I hurried and showed mine first, and said "this is Ed's new gun". LOL- that was fun!

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    My girlfriend also wants a pink gun, as long as she carries it I'm cool with that. She also said i have to buy her a matching shirt for it. Glad Sig makes ladies shirts as she will be getting a P238 for Christmas. She will have to wait for pink grips when we see them somewhere.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    My girlfriend also wants a pink gun, as long as she carries it I'm cool with that. She also said i have to buy her a matching shirt for it. Glad Sig makes ladies shirts as she will be getting a P238 for Christmas. She will have to wait for pink grips when we see them somewhere.
    I love the Sig P238! Mine is just the plain "tacticool" black, cuz that's all they had at the time around here. Since then, i've seen some of the other models. Since mine is my EDC, there's no real point in trading it for one of the nicer looking guns, it's just gonna get scuffed up and stuff in the holster. However, hubby has mentioned carrying a P238, and if he does, maybe he'll take mine and I'll get a new one. I think it's my turn for the next nice new gun! :cool:

Top Bottom