• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crownhilldigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    How do you carry your pink? Is it laminated? In some kind of sleeve? Tattered and torn?

Mine looks like its been thru the washer....

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Laminated in my wallet. And in my range bag. And in each car. And in the safe. And at my parent's range.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    THIS, umm but not in his range bag, or his car, or his parents house... maybe in his wife's car :D (j/k don't get mad, couldn't help myself as you know)

I guess we now know who I'll be 'practicing on' in the gunshot wound class. . . . .

:D

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    laminated at Staples... realized afterwards that I hadn't signed it yet... I wonder if that matters.. i tried signing it in sharpie on top of the laminate, but it keeps rubbing off

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    laminated at Staples... realized afterwards that I hadn't signed it yet... I wonder if that matters.. i tried signing it in sharpie on top of the laminate, but it keeps rubbing off

When I went in to have mine laminated at UPS the lady reminded me to sign it. She said people have it laminated and forget to sign it all the time.

You might want to go try to match the paper up at Office Max and then copy it. See how it comes out and then sign and laminate that one. It may copy fine even know the original is laminated.

Personally I do not see where not signing it would make a difference but you don't want a technicality to bite you either.

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    After I copy and sign, I laminate it with clear packing tape. I leave a small “hem” around the edge to make it water proof. 3 inch wide tape works the best but it’s hard to find so most of the time I use the 2 inch stuff. I also use the tape on my hunting & fishing license, deer transport tag, medical card and list of phone numbers. The tape is thin and folds easily and works pretty good for what I use it for.

Bucky

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember boy and girls,

If you come by my shop in Kokomo I'll laminate you permits for FREE.

That's right FREE to INGO members. Act now, operators are standing.
    Bye!

:D

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

Nalees, I tried this out for you today. I went to office Max and bought Office Max pink pastel paper. the number on the bottom of the pack is OM35337. This is an excellent match for the original paper.

I brought it home and put my laminated license in my copier and tried it. The first time though the toner cast a black toner haze over the copy. So I adjusted the toner setting lighter and perfecto. I made several copies.

You should be able to take the paper to a kinkos or some place like that where you can do the adjustments to the toner settings. Then you can sign the license and have it laminated right there.

Top Bottom