• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    The Pink Pistols is an organization dedicated to bringing the joys of gun ownership and self defense to the LGBT community. I've been a member of the South Central Indiana Facebook group for a couple years and there was rarely anyone posting.

Now, in the wake of the Orlando night club shooting, there are a bunch of new members and a strong interest in basic familiarization and training. They want to be able to protect themselves. The group is in need of a meeting space that will accommodate 20 or so people to put on a presentation. No live fire facilities are needed at this time. Just a good meeting space that is gun friendly.

This is an awesome opportunity to reach a whole new group of gun owners. I'll include a link to the Facebook group. If anyone can jumo in there and help them out, Im sure theyd appreciate it. If yiu dont Facebook, PM me. I'll try to get you in contact with the guy coordinating it.

I'm not really part of the planning here. I just saw they needed a place and wanted to help.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/29341...29142&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Last edited:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    The Pink Pistols is an organization dedicated to bringing the joys of gun ownership and self defense to the LGBT community. I've been a member of the South Central Indiana Facebook group for a couple years and there was rarely anyone posting.

Now, in the wake of the Orlando night club shooting, there are a bunch of new members and a strong interest in basic familiarization and training. They want to be able to protect themselves. The group is in need of a meeting space that will accommodate 20 or so people to put on a presentation. No live fire facilities are needed at this time. Just a good meeting space that is gun friendly.

This is an awesome opportunity to reach a whole new group of gun owners. I'll include a link to the Facebook group. If anyone can jumo in there and help them out, Im sure theyd appreciate it. If yiu dont Facebook, PM me. I'll try to get you in contact with the guy coordinating it.

I'm not really part of the planning here. I just saw they needed a place and wanted to help.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/29341...29142&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Try Precision Gun Range near Spencer, In. They have a meeting room and are home to the Well Armed Woman.

I know the owners of Precision. I was under the impression that they'd already spoken to someone from Pink Pistols about setting up training. Maybe a different group? Either way I know Precision wants to help them.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I know the owners of Precision. I was under the impression that they'd already spoken to someone from Pink Pistols about setting up training. Maybe a different group? Either way I know Precision wants to help them.

Probably so. I realized just recently that the person who seems to be coordinating it is an INGO member. So he probably could have posted this if he really wanted it up here. But, I saw it there and threw it up here. So here it is. Still a group worth supporting.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video]https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics-training/332645-pink-pistols-south-central-indiana.html[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If there were only a state funded organization in the Bloomington area who would be happy to help out this good cause...

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Probably so. I realized just recently that the person who seems to be coordinating it is an INGO member. So he probably could have posted this if he really wanted it up here. But, I saw it there and threw it up here. So here it is. Still a group worth supporting.

Techres?

I'd figure that he'd have a line on venues and organizations in that area.

Also - I wonder "how far is too far" for them to travel? If not in Bloomington proper, what about Nashville? Columbus? Bedford? Mitchell?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Techres?

I'd figure that he'd have a line on venues and organizations in that area.

Also - I wonder "how far is too far" for them to travel? If not in Bloomington proper, what about Nashville? Columbus? Bedford? Mitchell?

Yep. Apparently so. I didn't realize the people there were members here. I think they want to stay close to campus to accommodate IU students. For what has been described on the FB comments someone's back yard or garage would probably work.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Yep. Apparently so. I didn't realize the people there were members here. I think they want to stay close to campus to accommodate IU students. For what has been described on the FB comments someone's back yard or garage would probably work.

Techres is good people.

Top Bottom