• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Ruger does not offer a pink-framed SR22 that we are aware of, even as a distributor exclusive. They do offer a purple framed version, which we will have in stock late this week or early next.

3606.jpg

Faine

Expert
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    That's really strange, I've seen many of them and held them in my hand before, my google fu even returns images of exactly what I've held as well. I'll do some more research, thanks for the information.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Ruger -- SR-22 .22LR Rasberry Frame 3608

Yes, but "Raspberry" is not "pink" - the actual color is closer to maroon. If it is the Raspberry SR22 that you are after, OP - that is/was an exclusive that Ruger made available to select dealers earlier this year. We have already gotten ours in and sold them, and won't be getting any more in the foreseeable future.

f5584d9708781516b1b41046ac699a15.jpg

Faine

Expert
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Gotcha, looks like it may be a gunbroker thing or buy a black one and have it cerakoted. Purple simply won't do. The woman is far to partial to pink (raspberry was approved as pink by my wife). Thanks for all the info, if I go with gunbroker I'll run my transfer through you for all the help you've given.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    (raspberry was approved as pink by my wife). Thanks for all the info, if I go with gunbroker I'll run my transfer through you for all the help you've given.

The approval is the important part! :yesway:

If you find one online, we will be happy to receive it for you.

Top Bottom