Pirates take on USS Nicolas...and shockingly lose!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    April first, guys. Clearly these pirates were just having a little April Fool's fun.

The US Navy was not amused.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    BBC News - Kenya ends trials of Somali pirates in its courts

The Kenyan government has said it will not accept any more seized Somali pirates to be tried in its courts.

It said the international community had not lived up to its promises to help Kenya with the "burden" of prosecuting and imprisoning pirates.

Kenya's foreign minister also said Nairobi was considering terminating an agreement with the EU to deal with pirates caught off the Horn of Africa.

Kenya currently holds more than 100 Somali pirates.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Let me just say FAIL!!! :laugh: A little skiff with a couple pirates trying to take on a U.S. warship! That is freakin hilarious!

Worked at least once.

USS_Cole_damage.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    lol, if you watched the Ultimate fighter last night a french guy was in one of the fights and said before the fight "I am going to show America that the reputation of the French is unfounded" he took a couple shots and quit after the first round even though he looked like he was OK.

Yeah. I saw it. THAT was sad and pathetic. He was going to show how tough the French are, and how they're good fighters. Then he got hit a couple of times and quit. Just plain quit. It was the weakest thing I've ever seen on TUF. Ever.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Pirates attempted to capture a US warship...why? Are they really that thick? You think you'd notice all the gun barrels sticking up off the deck...
    No, they thought we were the French Navy or something! They forgot about our Sniper on the Bainbridge That took out gunmen on a choppy sea sitting in a Junky boat.
    :ar15:
    Morons

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I wonder what those boys were smoking. Not very smart.

From some of the stuff I've read, it is usually some pretty good stuff. Many of them smoke and or do a lot of crazy drugs to help with the sea sickness as well as give them a little extra courage.

Think they'd be money ahead if they just hung out on the beach and smoked their stuff.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    From some of the stuff I've read, it is usually some pretty good stuff. Many of them smoke and or do a lot of crazy drugs to help with the sea sickness as well as give them a little extra courage.

Think they'd be money ahead if they just hung out on the beach and smoked their stuff.

Yeah, I've read that too; some kind of local plant that they chew or smoke or something. It ups their aggression or something like that.

Edit: I think this is it:

Khat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
    Top Bottom