Pitchers and Catcher Report...next week!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Do we have many baseball fans here?

HUGE Cubs fan here, for 34 years - since 1979 when I first got access to WGN, as a 13 year old. I've been through it all: '84, '89, '98, '03, '07, '08...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Sorry it will be a while till I get to watch pro baseball again. Red's fan here and I have the beer cans from (1975 and 1976 I think) reds world series wins that I as a kid collected at those games. I live in east cental Indiana so we were all red's fans down here growing up. BUT:::::::::::

Pete Rose (Charle hustle) in the Hall of fame gets the Major league baseball a rabid ex-fan back. Till then not a minute or a dollar. Heck nominate him at least and let them vote it.

Yeah pete is a Real piece of work, But he is still the best hitter ever, a darn good fielder and a good coach. Heck babe ruth was a hot dog eating beer on the bench player, Steriods players are now slowly getting in. Drug testing was not in during the 1970 or 80 or into the 1990 for some. other bet on baseball at times. Pete has his demons. Call it the hall of shame and give the man his own wing.

Sadly he will only get in after his death, So until then i coach my daughters softball teams and watch college and high school hard ball. I do now watch more baseball/softball a year then I did in the 1970's as a kid,

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    huge reds fan here. I was literally being delivered as the fireworks were going off in celebreation of Pete Rose breaking Ty Cobbs' hit record. Dad was literally watching down on the celebration at riverfront from the hospital room. I was born into Redleg Nation.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Big Reds fan here also. I can't wait to see the lineup with the addition of Sin Sin Choo and Aroldis Chapman possibly moved into the starting rotation.

I really love Chapman, and I think he is a great pitcher. I just have a hard time seeing him in a starting role. I really hope it works out, and if it does it would be huge for the Reds. Im just unsure. I am overjoyed to have gotten rid of Stubbs though.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    The season is about 5.5 months too long... The games are too long with all the adjusting, scratching, spitting and glove tightening after every pitch when the pitcher does decide to pitch. It is aggravating to see a pitch a foot outside called a strike.

Having said that, I enjoy watching the playoffs and championship...

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Cubs fan by marriage (I'm from here, wife was born in Chicago). Hoping to make it to at least one game this year, especially since we could be moving out of state later this year. We want to take the daughter once so she can experience the fun, and it's a good excuse to stop at Portillo's in Merrilville on the way home. And since I listen to a lot of 700 WLW, I kinda follow the Reds. Always fun to hear the "It's our year" from the fans until they choke.

wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    I actually have a Yankees cap, one of my best friends (NYC native) brought it back from old Yankee Stadium for me the last year it was standing.

I wear it one day a year - September 11th. Just seems right. :patriot:

Nice....I wear one about every day.

Top Bottom