• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Riiiggghhttt, because people are forced to work for Pizza Hut. If you don't like the rules don't work for pizza hut or any company. My company has a no weapons policy, the protection is some 60 year old guy with a uniform. I work there freely, you can save your moral indignation for something else.

Nobody, is forced to work anywhere.....

We choose where we apply, and in the end, we choose where to work .....

Be careful, about your comments, about your 60 year old, "protection" .....

I resemble that remark .....

and NOBODY, messes with me, while I am "on the job" .....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nobody, is forced to work anywhere.....

We choose where we apply, and in the end, we choose where to work .....

Be careful, about your comments, about your 60 year old, "protection" .....

I resemble that remark .....

and NOBODY, messes with me, while I am "on the job" .....

Mean 60 year olds scare me more than mean 25 year olds. If a guy has made it to 60, and is mean, he has years of anger to draw on before he kicks your &$%#.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Riiiggghhttt, because people are forced to work for Pizza Hut. If you don't like the rules don't work for pizza hut or any company. My company has a no weapons policy, the protection is some 60 year old guy with a uniform. I work there freely, you can save your moral indignation for something else.

...and that 60 yr old guy with a uniform may kick or save your ass.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I'm glad that you feel comfortable working for a company that would rather see you dead than defend yourself :)
    Yeah I did 9 years and 6 months with a company that didn't let me carry my own weapons to the "office", Name of the Company U.S. Army. So name all the companies that allow employees to carry on the job site? Oh by the way try something called a reality check. I believe in Self Defense and if you can't defend yourself without a gun than get some training. I'll now return you to your "own little bubble".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah I did 9 years and 6 months with a company that didn't let me carry my own weapons to the "office", Name of the Company U.S. Army. So name all the companies that allow employees to carry on the job site? Oh by the way try something called a reality check. I believe in Self Defense and if you can't defend yourself without a gun than get some training. I'll now return you to your "own little bubble".

Maybe try climbing off that high horse. You can give your business to companies as you see fit. And he can give his business to others as he sees fit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And I'm not sure what the Army has to do with it. The Army doesn't have you going to people's doors with large sums of money, and there are guards on the base.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mine for one, but nobody wants to work Defoe me because I'm a dick with bigger and more guns?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I believe in proper grammar, it is THEN, NOT THAN!

Top Bottom