• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Just for 9mm range rounds I recommend Federal 115 grain FMJ.... walmart has boxes of 50 for like $11..... they are fine for just plinking with..... also check Gander Mountain when the sales are going on..... For my carry rounds I buy 147 grain Remington Golden Saber hollow points and they normally run about $22 for a box of 25 at Pop's Guns.... :welcome: 2 :ingo: :draw: :draw:

Gander Mountain!!! Pop's Guns??? Please, for the love of Gawd, No. Save Yourself!!! Don's has the best prices in Indiana, I thought everyone knew lmao

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    For just shooting, wal-mart is usually a pretty cheep place. I actually found Remington/UMC 9mm hollow points at the one in Anderson, and the price was still reasonable. Gander Mt. is OK, but usually grossly overpriced unless they have something on sale, and even then, for as big as the store is, their selection is not that great (unless you are looking for shotgun ammo). I usually buy hollow points online, but lately Big R has been pretty good about having Gold Dots on the shelf, and if its on sale, the price is usually as good or better than the prices you see online for the 20 rd boxes.
    +1 about Gander Mountain. Their prices usually suck unless you get the sale.

Silvertree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    I have been happy with my white box Walmart ammo. I have also bought from Palmetto State Armory and I was pleased.

Top Bottom