• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was very pleased with the US Attorney that spoke in a loud and clear voice on the child exploiters. Naming Kyle Cox and Jared Fogle specifically as examples of what happens to such people in Indiana. Federal Prison. I am also very happy that the authorities stayed with this until it was concluded.

On another not I am concerned at how vulnerable we are as a whole to such attacks. Plainfield schools as I understand it have lost permanently over 100 students because of this episode. That would be more that be half a million dollars in funding lost per year. I don't blame the families at all but it would make it hard on any school system, and especially on a small school. So a long lasting impact on a ton of people.

Also curious if the search warrants served on Avon Ave in Plainfield were wild goose chases or just a large loop thrown around the investigation.[/QUOTE]

A bit of a necro-reply here, I remember that. The 41-count dirt bag was extorting a student who lived there or nearby, had access to the wi-fi IIRC.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I see the (I’d call him a scumbag except that is insulting to scum) individual is finally being sentenced. Plead guilty to 41 counts over a year ago. 2015 and 2016 is when this happened here. Like I said upstream somewhere, when this one assumes room temperature I will quote Moms Mabley.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom