• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bblicharski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    anyone have any good advice?

Scenario: Out with my wife and kid at her parents house for most the day/evening. Come home and the neighbor has 3 cars in front of my house. I usually park my truck and work truck in front of my house, wife has pretty much no where to park. We have our 2 year old, and some stuff to take in the house, which all of it I carry because she hurt her shoulder. previously asked my neighbor that if he could ease up with all the family taking our spots. Confronted him tonight about it,he got really upset and "hard ass" lack of a better term. asked if I was threatening him. Anyways its a public street, do I have any rights? or just first come first serve? I don't want to create any problems but I feel my wife and 2 year old have first dibs on parking in front of our home.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I know where you're coming from, and it sucks, but I think if public street is only parking, it's first come, first served. :dunno:

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    I had kinda the same problem with people going to the house across the street blocking the entrance to my drive way. After so many attempts to be nice about asking their company to not block my drive way. I talked to my next door neighbor and we started parking an inch or two in front of them and the back of them. This makes them come to my door and asking me if I would move so they could get out. Then I would make them wait a few mins before I would go out and move my truck. I have cameras so if the hit any one of our cars they couldn't clam that we did it when we blocked them in. After a few times they started packing where they should!

bblicharski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    I might look into that route, the neighbors are kinda trashy and ghetto lol. I guess in the end I am screwed. I am moving in feb anyways so I guess I can cope. I dont want to start a war.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    previously asked my neighbor that if he could ease up with all the family taking our spots. Confronted him tonight about it,he got really upset and "hard ass" lack of a better term. asked if I was threatening him.

I might look into that route, the neighbors are kinda trashy and ghetto lol. I guess in the end I am screwed. I am moving in feb anyways so I guess I can cope. I dont want to start a war.

Bull:poop:. If they are going to be a-holes, make them as miserable as you can(by law).

If you need ideas, just ask.

Top Bottom