• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It's obvious you've never been a fly on the wall during a Roll Call.

Duuno why you think that, but you would be wrong. You really think that roll call is comparable to an audio and video recorded training, with a DOJ representative and a US attorney present, on transgender/police relations?

It's kind of like the way that attorneys talk when they are hashing out cases in the jury room versus what they say when they are on the record before the bench.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I entered law enforcement forty-five years ago before the paralysis of political correctness gripped the country. If there had been an internet then we'd have melted the thing down.

One of my compatriots was an incorrigible practical joker. We've all seen the gag glasses that have a funny nose and a big mustache, right? He located some in which the nose had been replaced by a penis. The crazy SOB purchased a supply of them to outfit the entire shift. He even painted the ones for our black brothers in appropriate colors.

We fell in for roll call inspection with each man sporting his pair of dick-nose glasses.

Our lieutenant looked at us, shook his head, and conducted inspection.

If a video got posted of that nowadays it would be an international news story.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Saw on the news tonite they reinstated her. Said the public hearing was packed with “activists” and community residents. The report kinda blew right past her former discipline, if you can call it that, for her alcohol infraction.

She’s back on active duty. Hope I don’t get stopped by her - I have quite a bit of white privilege.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Saw on the news tonite they reinstated her. Said the public hearing was packed with “activists” and community residents. The report kinda blew right past her former discipline, if you can call it that, for her alcohol infraction.

She’s back on active duty. Hope I don’t get stopped by her - I have quite a bit of bit privilege.

Well, lets be even-handed here. When did she have this alcohol offense, and what exactly was it? My shift used to have a "pint night," and one of our officer drove his squad to the bar. Yeah, I thought it was a bad idea too. Someone called and reported that the officer was drinking. Lucky for him, he didn't drink a drop and never has. If he had been known to drink, he would've been in trouble.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Well, lets be even-handed here. When did she have this alcohol offense, and what exactly was it? My shift used to have a "pint night," and one of our officer drove his squad to the bar. Yeah, I thought it was a bad idea too. Someone called and reported that the officer was drinking. Lucky for him, he didn't drink a drop and never has. If he had been known to drink, he would've been in trouble.

She drank and then drove her issued car, and had beverage containers in the car. And from what I've heard she didn't get the same punishment that someone of lesser rank would have.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I note the irony of her using the phrase "white male privilege" when her "status" is probably why she is going to escape any real discipline (again).

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I note the irony of her using the phrase "white male privilege" when her "status" is probably why she is going to escape any real discipline (again).

That girl so ugly even her momma had doubts about letting her live. But I guess that nasty butch privilege got her a pass.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Looks like it was this summer, admitted driving squad after drinking and containers. Looks like Plainfield has a shall recommend termination GO like IMPD post-Bisard.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...fs-suspension-makes-mockery-of-alcohol-policy

She is clearly much loved by the rank and file.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Looks like it was this summer, admitted driving squad after drinking and containers. Looks like Plainfield has a shall recommend termination GO like IMPD post-Bisard.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...fs-suspension-makes-mockery-of-alcohol-policy

She is clearly much loved by the rank and file.

Must be nice to have enough privilege to not be terminated for something like that. A black IMPD captain skated on something like that when it took SIU long enough to arrive at his location that he was .00 on a PBT. Why bother having rules and standards if only certain people are going to be held to them?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Must be nice to have enough privilege to not be terminated for something like that. A black IMPD captain skated on something like that when it took SIU long enough to arrive at his location that he was .00 on a PBT. Why bother having rules and standards if only certain people are going to be held to them?

That's a very good question and it pervades all of our society.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I mean guessing she has something pretty deep on someone, or a lawsuit card in the deck just waiting to be dealt. Everyone I’ve ever talked to that has interacted with her publicly or professional has NOTHING good to say about her. Those that work for her LOATHE her. Plainfield, and those who run it are confusing?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I mean guessing she has something pretty deep on someone, or a lawsuit card in the deck just waiting to be dealt. Everyone I’ve ever talked to that has interacted with her publicly or professional has NOTHING good to say about her. Those that work for her LOATHE her. Plainfield, and those who run it are confusing?

Should we call her Captain Quota?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You would know better than I, but was this because he was black or because he was part of the cool kids club? I would follow that up, in asking, if you have ever seen a white "gold badge" skate on something serious, not because he was white, but because he was well thought of by his superiors?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You would know better than I, but was this because he was black or because he was part of the cool kids club? I would follow that up, in asking, if you have ever seen a white "gold badge" skate on something serious, not because he was white, but because he was well thought of by his superiors?

I'd wager money on rank vs race. Rank has its privilege. Like the C level at a friend's company that was able to avoid the policy of "no personal cell phones for business use". Not only were they forced to put company email on a personal device (against official written policy that the president agreed to ignore) he also was able to turn in his company cell and have his personal number published in the company directory. He's apparently too important to carry two cell phones like the rest of us peons. (or forward our personal calls to the work number) And I think my buddy said that he also demanded a cutting edge iphone that wasnt even out yet for his company phone when he was hired but waiting to start. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd wager money on rank vs race. Rank has its privilege. Like the C level at a friend's company that was able to avoid the policy of "no personal cell phones for business use". Not only were they forced to put company email on a personal device (against official written policy that the president agreed to ignore) he also was able to turn in his company cell and have his personal number published in the company directory. He's apparently too important to carry two cell phones like the rest of us peons. (or forward our personal calls to the work number) And I think my buddy said that he also demanded a cutting edge iphone that wasnt even out yet for his company phone when he was hired but waiting to start. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, stuff like that happens. I know that that sometime, administrations treat transgressions by minorities with kid gloves (I've seen it), but I've seen other people skate on things simply because of who they were. We even had a name for them, "The Sopranos."

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Unfortunately, stuff like that happens. I know that that sometime, administrations treat transgressions by minorities with kid gloves (I've seen it), but I've seen other people skate on things simply because of who they were. We even had a name for them, "The Sopranos."

I can think of a recent instance here where that is definitely the case. Unfortunately, if someone else did the same thing this officer did, they would likely be looking for a job. It happens and it isn't exclusive to police work.

Top Bottom