• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As I have stopped an outside commitment that I had recently, I now have my head above water to remove a thorn from my county's side--the illegal metal detectors at the County Annex building.

I am looking for law-abiding, License to Carry having, Tippecanoe County residents to join me in a suit against Tippecanoe County. We will be asking for an injunction and a declaration as well as damages.

Thank you.

Kirk Freeman
    (765) 429-7035
    kirk@kirkfreemanlaw.com

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The issue:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    As I have stopped an outside commitment that I had recently, I now have my head above water to remove a thorn from my county's side--the illegal metal detectors at the County Annex building.

I am looking for law-abiding, License to Carry having, Tippecanoe County residents to join me in a suit against Tippecanoe County. We will be asking for an injunction and a declaration as well as damages.

Thank you.

Kirk Freeman
    (765) 429-7035
    kirk@kirkfreemanlaw.com
    I'm in.
    Let me know what I need to do.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Thank you.

Kirk Freeman
    (765) 429-7035
    kirk@kirkfreemanlaw.com
    Why is LTCH important to your quest?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Requirement under preemption statute.
    Interesting. So the preemption wasn't updated to include Constitutional Carry aspects, so political subdivisions can conflict with where the state allows carry, etc when the right is being exercised as part of that?

Is that a "loophole" that you think will get addressed or is that something that folks are staying away from because no one wants to open up those laws to further adjustment?

Just curious.

Top Bottom