• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Planned Parenthood VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen | The Center for Medical Progress

Video isn't the most pleasant thing to watch, FYI.

Hilarious she says "It's a boy!", cracking it open. I thought they were clumps of cells or something? It's a boy?

Also noticing how quiet this thread became after more of these videos are surfacing. I guess "lay low and keep quiet" is the new approach, rather than trying to argue the merits of the organization.

Just to reiterate, at the point where the video stops and says "some viewers may find this disturbing", if you find looking at dismembered humans in a Petri dish disturbing, then it is disturbing. The worst part is the 1" long arm with tiny fingers on the end. The arm is not attached to anything. There is a leg lying next to it. Now I think about the first time tiny fingers gripped my index finger. It's getting dusty in here.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Woobie said:
    The worst part is the 1" long arm with tiny fingers on the end. The arm is not attached to anything. There is a leg lying next to it. Now I think about the first time tiny fingers gripped my index finger. It's getting dusty in here.

:(

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Since PPRM does not use digoxin or other feticide in its 2nd trimester procedures, any intact deliveries before an abortion are potentially born-alive infants under federal law (1 USC 8).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Illegal is illegal.

CLKrigbWUAA5EOA.jpg:large

CLKrigpWgAEt_zO.jpg:large

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just to reiterate, at the point where the video stops and says "some viewers may find this disturbing", if you find looking at dismembered humans in a Petri dish disturbing, then it is disturbing. The worst part is the 1" long arm with tiny fingers on the end. The arm is not attached to anything. There is a leg lying next to it. Now I think about the first time tiny fingers gripped my index finger. It's getting dusty in here.

I can't watch the video now. But I think I saw the photo you're talking about. I'd post it but THAT would probably get this thread shut down. It's a shame, really. Because...maybe...just maybe...a few people saw what that clump of cells looked like in a petri dish, a mind or two might get changed.

God forgive us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's a cell or perhaps a Lima bean... It matters not.

You may need to believe it's just a cell or Lima bean to believe it doesn't matter. And you may be right to a certain point. But we're talking about some procedures where it's obviously not applied to just a cell and it's certainly beyond a "Lima bean".

Whatever. It's your conscience.

But I would be interested to know, at what point would it matter to you? All the way up to just prior to birth?

The videos, however they were made doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if the righest, wingiest, nutjob on the planet made the video. The PP representatives said what they said. And they're doing what they said PP representatives said they're doing. What matters is if that demonstrate a behavior that goes beyond your conscience. And it matters if they broke federal law.

So. Does it not matter because it's your contention that PP did not break federal law, and that nothing they do offends your conscience?

To you guys who have your fingers in your ears, I'd really like to understand if there's a line you wouldn't cross, or if the line may have been crossed and you're reluctant to confront that possibility because "social justice".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's a cell or perhaps a Lima bean... It matters not.

You may need to believe it's just a cell or Lima bean to believe it doesn't matter. And you may be right to a certain point. But we're talking about some procedures where it's obviously not applied to just a cell and it's certainly beyond a "Lima bean".

I missed the original context of "cell or lima bean", but whenever it was said, it couldn't be referring to the actual videos in question... which show a nearly fully formed baby being picked apart.

Nothing bean-like about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I missed the original context of "cell or lima bean", but whenever it was said, it couldn't be referring to the actual videos in question... which show a nearly fully formed baby being picked apart.

Nothing bean-like about it.

He said that this thread needs an abortion. I replied, okay, but is it a boy or girl. Then he made the it doesn't matter cell/Lima bean statement. Which I kinda took as a metaphor for the whole issue raised by the videos. It may be that he cares deeply about that. But I kinda doubt it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom