Crown point
    Can't get more plastic than a Zip22LR:D

image-13_zpsb4ecdecf.jpg

Yukon1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    eSC I have a question about your post. You referred to nail polish paint. Is that the same as the nail polish that women put on their finger nails? I have not heard it called nail polish paint before. Thanks

96projectz24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I've heard the crayola crayon and fingernail polish tricks. I like my Glock black on black, don't wanna make it look pretty, haha.

starkiller3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    New Castle
    Degrease (i use vodka) white finger nail polish let set till tacky, wipe off with a paper towel with non acetone finger polish remover. works great

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    eSC I have a question about your post. You referred to nail polish paint. Is that the same as the nail polish that women put on their finger nails? I have not heard it called nail polish paint before. Thanks
    Yes, nail polish is paint. Often enamel, sometimes laquer. Surely there are other concoctions. still paint. :)

KurtassFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    2013-02-16_19-08-51_371.jpg

My Glocks:

Gen 1, G23 w/ Tungsten Cerakote-H on the slide, Grip Force Adapter, and Ameriglo Pro I-dot night sights.
    Gen 4, G21 w/ Streamlight TLR-1s (new 300 lumen version), Ameriglo Pro I-dot night sights ordered.

Last edited:

solarborn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That's really impressive! BTW I actually do like the look of the Glock. It has an understated beauty and simple lines. I'm a bit envious that you have a 19. I can't seem to find one of those anywhere right now. I do love the gen 3 Glock 22 which I ended up buying but the ammo is going to be a bit more expensive I suppose.

solarborn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I just got my first handgun (Glock 22). Is PMC Bronze FMJ (.40 S&W) a good choice for the range? It certainly seems to be well liked from the research I've done on the net so far. I have yet to shoot my new pistol. I want it to be clean shooting as much as possible and of course I want to minimize any problems.

Top Bottom