• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Since Frosty posted his, I guess I'll add mine too...

Shield and Compact 9mm

Shieldand9c_zps93c8c612.jpg

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just added a S&W SD9 for EDC and nightstand duty. Here is a picture
    SD9.jpg
    I just sold an SD40 Saturday. They aren't bad little shooters, but that long trigger pull drove me crazy sometimes! Apex tactical has a trigger kit for it , supposed to shorten it up a decent amount. I highly recommend the spring kit, it lightens the pull a little, but it really evens it out.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    New and first handgun. Ways been into long guns and never had much interest in handguns until recently. I wanted something for personal protection and conceal carry but also wanted a gun I enjoyed shooting at the range. Decided a compact would be a good fit. Wanted to like the g19 but the finger grooves did not fit my hand so I just couldn't. Liked thr Ruger SR9C until I picked up the CZ P-07. This thing is just awesome. Natural point of aim for me, fits my hand perfectly, and is very close in size to the g19 while still having the capacity of a double stack magazine. Trigger is also awesome with a smooth light pull and clean crisp break.

It's nice to see a fellow Rocktucian on the forum.. Nice little gun you have there man!

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I just sold an SD40 Saturday. They aren't bad little shooters, but that long trigger pull drove me crazy sometimes! Apex tactical has a trigger kit for it , supposed to shorten it up a decent amount. I highly recommend the spring kit, it lightens the pull a little, but it really evens it out.
    Yep, I ordered the apex trigger kit and should be here on tues or weds. I figure for $25 it will help this gun a lot. So far I am very happy with it and can't wait to shoot it.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Yep, I ordered the apex trigger kit and should be here on tues or weds. I figure for $25 it will help this gun a lot. So far I am very happy with it and can't wait to shoot it.
    Did you get the springs and trigger or just the springs? If I hadn't sold mine I would have definetly bought the trigger to, the pull weight didn't bother me, it was the length of the pull that drove me crazy! That was my only complaint with it, it was a solid shooter!

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Did you get the springs and trigger or just the springs? If I hadn't sold mine I would have definetly bought the trigger to, the pull weight didn't bother me, it was the length of the pull that drove me crazy! That was my only complaint with it, it was a solid shooter!
    I ordered just the three spring kit. I followed the apex installation on youtube. It was fairly easy to do and really lighten the trigger. It breaks at about 6 lbs, and feels smoother. This is one $300 gun that is really a great buy, I give it two thumbs up.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Tradertator, how's the monster grip on that thing? Also, second/follow up shots? Love the RMR! 06 or 07???

The grip is really big, but fits my big paws like a glove. Gun is very controllable, and follow up shots are a breeze. The RMR is the RM06 with the smaller dot. I initially thought I wanted the larger RM07, but am glad I went with this one. I have no trouble picking up the smaller dot, and it pays off when shooting at farther distances. All in all, its my favorite handgun I've ever used. Next purchase is hopefully going to be a Silencerco Osprey for it.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ^ I really considered going that route instead but wanted to try an RMR on a handgun. Kind of wish I hadn't though, because now I want to send my Glocks out to One Source and have them done too :laugh:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    G17 Gen 1. Made in 1986. Still pretty minty inside
    I have personally never even looked at or held a Gen 1 Glock. That actually looks like it would be a fairly comfortable grip. Thanks for posting that pic. Almost makes me want to pick up a used one with finger grooves and modify the grip to that texture.

Top Bottom