P1050119_zpsa8db2ff2.jpg

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Two new 19's

image.jpg Pick them up this next weekend. Can't wait to run them and brake them in. I've been waiting awhile on these, many months in fact. I have a class in Ohio and will run them from concealment both Sat. and Sun. The tan one is mine and the OD green is my fathers. Thanks to David Bowie if Bowie Tactical Concepts for another good looking build.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    View attachment 28247 Pick them up this next weekend. Can't wait to run them and brake them in. I've been waiting awhile on these, many months in fact. I have a class in Ohio and will run them from concealment both Sat. and Sun. The tan one is mine and the OD green is my fathers. Thanks to David Bowie if Bowie Tactical Concepts for another good looking build.

Nice, let us know how they do. Would love to see a review after the class on Bowie's work. Assuming you owned these and had the custom work done? Be interested to hear if they perform/feel better than OEM.

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Nice, let us know how they do. Would love to see a review after the class on Bowie's work. Assuming you owned these and had the custom work done? Be interested to hear if they perform/feel better than OEM.

This is my third Bowie glock. I'm a returning customer. My 17 has been ran and broke in with around 3000 rds. It's place is in the safe beside the bed with a light mounted. No function issues with it. My EDC, up untill last Sat., was a 26 that he has worked. So far I think I have around 20,000 rds. down it. Zero malfunctions. Now to retire it into a backup roll and go with the 19 w/RMR for the EDC. Only 600 rds. on it this weekend and as expected, no worries. David does a grip reduction for me that helps with the point of aim. Mag well opened up and radius cuts so to allow griping the mag for changes. Gives me a stippled forward thumb pad for indexing my support hand thumb. David did superb work on all of them but the new 19 w/ RMR rocks. Stippling is crisp and vert. so when wet the grain works with the grip. They all look and perform flawlessly. If I didn't get results from the work that has been done on these firearms, I would not continue to give my hard earned money to him. He and his work get my highest praises.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    6qzvZMD.jpg

I decided to stipple my Kahr last night... first time trying this. I think it turned out okay. Certainly much grippier than before, I like it. May do the grip extension as well, but those just came in the mail today so didn't have it last night.

It's not meant to be pretty, it's a carry gun. Function over fashion for that. I never thought the Kahr was that visually pleasing anyhow, even without poking it with a hot iron.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom