• Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    We can always count you can't we!

I agree with him. I think he's right.

I'm not a huge Obama fan, I think he's a ***** and can't stand up for the US enough right now. HOWEVER, I think Romney is an idiot, his family consists of idiots, and if he wins be prepared for a financial ****storm we can't ever recover from along with wars we won't survive.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Barry doesn't do sarcasm well. He came across as churlish, but what's new?

Making a smart ass comment doesn't address Romney's point about the Navy wanting to add to the fleet. If not true, tell us, but don't just make a dismissive wise-ass comment that is not an answer.

:noway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I will say it again, typically (outside of INGO) who do you hear talking about foreign affairs?

Everyone I talk to is freaking out about the economy... the economy in THIS country.

Romney said NOTHING to upset the undecided tonight concerning foreign affairs,
    he said nothing to upset women tonight on foreign affairs.
    He said nothing to halt his climb - that's the point.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I'm not a huge Obama fan, I think he's a ***** and can't stand up for the US enough right now. HOWEVER, I think Romney is an idiot, his family consists of idiots, and if he wins be prepared for a financial ****storm we can't ever recover from along with wars we won't survive.

Sorry, Obama sucked the last four years, IMO he's fired. If Romney sucks in his first four years, he gets fired to.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    1. Then why does he keep trying?

2. There are many, many, other things this guy has done that are reasons why he needs to go.

#1 makes no sense, and #2 don't give Mittens any power to deploy troops to Iran because according to him Iran has no coasts and needs Syria to get to any water. Also, they're neighbors. P.S. look this up on a map.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    So somebody only gets 4 years to fix this mess? NOBODY can do that.

Give someone a hundred years and they won't be able to fix this mess.

We won't really start to fix anything until the citizens of this country decide the politicians are self serving idiots and start taking care of themselves and their community in spite of the .gov.

Obama, Romney - different sides of the same moronic coin.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    I'm no Obama fan, but I don't have the seething hatred for him that some on this board do. That being said, I think Obama sounded more presidential than Romney in tonight's debate. Romney seemed to stutter a lot, and many times, his responses sounded like a rewording of what Obama just said. I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two, but Obama was much smoother and appeared more confident.

Barring a whopper of an October surprise, I think Obama will defeat Romney, although it will be close.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm no Obama fan, but I don't have the seething hatred for him that some on this board do. That being said, I think Obama sounded more presidential than Romney in tonight's debate. Romney seemed to stutter a lot, and many times, his responses sounded like a rewording of what Obama just said. I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two, but Obama was much smoother and appeared more confident.

Barring a whopper of an October surprise, I think Obama will defeat Romney, although it will be close.

I got home with just a handful of minutes left in the debate but I wouldn't be too shocked by Romney sounding like Obama with his responses. He has held both sides stances about almost every issue. He was pro-life, then pro-choice (but personally against abortion), then pro-life again. He was anti-2nd, then pro-2nd, then anti-2nd, and now a lifetime member of the NRA. There are many things over the past 3-4 years that Obama has said or done that he has praised or agreed with...until being against Obama would help him gain votes.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    #1 makes no sense, and #2 don't give Mittens any power to deploy troops to Iran because according to him Iran has no coasts and needs Syria to get to any water. Also, they're neighbors. P.S. look this up on a map.
    #1 Makes complete sense to me if we are talking about the economy. Didn't he try to stimulate and re-regulate it? There are things that he has done that have had a negative effect as well. e.g. Obamacare and bailouts.

#2 Um ok, Obama has said many stupid things just like Romney has. I don't see the validity here. By the way, thanks for the low brow comment, you're true colors are showing.

It's surprising for someone who doesn't have much of a good opinion about his king who wears no clothes can do no wrong.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Surprized? He couldnt even speak properly in the primaries, what did the GOP expect to happen?

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    I think more and more Americans have had it "up to here" with Obama. We're tired of seeing him on TV, we're tired of his "Joe cool" attitude, we're tired of his sarcasm and his criticism of everyone who doesn't share his political beliefs. I believe the last thing many of us see now is a man who can help people from both sides of the aisle come together and get anything done over the next four years if he's re-elected. He has a terrible record and hasn't proposed a single thing that constitutes enough of a change in domestic policy to improve anything going forward. In my opinion, this election is as good as over. Get him off my TV. Checkmate.

Amen Brother - well said!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think more and more Americans have had it "up to here" with Obama. We're tired of seeing him on TV, we're tired of his "Joe cool" attitude, we're tired of his sarcasm and his criticism of everyone who doesn't share his political beliefs. I believe the last thing many of us see now is a man who can help people from both sides of the aisle come together and get anything done over the next four years if he's re-elected. He has a terrible record and hasn't proposed a single thing that constitutes enough of a change in domestic policy to improve anything going forward. In my opinion, this election is as good as over. Get him off my TV. Checkmate.

Hey, now. We can leave the libertarians out of this.

Top Bottom