• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Dude, just a friendly warning. Do NOT mess with Printcraft. His advanced budokwan super ninja dragon judo fu is legendary! And his "scary apeman" style is indefensible! Just look at the avatar! Does it not make you a little ill just seeing it??? He is a deep cover, black ops, off the books operator of the highest clearance, and, it is rumored, has the powers of invisibility, and teleportation!! He may be behind you even now!! FEAR THE PRINTCRAFT!!

I wish you no ill will, my brother, and tell you these things only that you may be saved. whew!

SHOVEL, PLEASE!!

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Its a sad thing that a newbe keeps coming back day after day to see how things are going on this thread. Please help me I cant stand to be away.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Dude, just a friendly warning. Do NOT mess with Printcraft. His advanced budokwan super ninja dragon judo fu is legendary! And his "scary apeman" style is indefensible! Just look at the avatar! Does it not make you a little ill just seeing it??? He is a deep cover, black ops, off the books operator of the highest clearance, and, it is rumored, has the powers of invisibility, and teleportation!! He may be behind you even now!! FEAR THE PRINTCRAFT!!

I wish you no ill will, my brother, and tell you these things only that you may be saved. whew!

SHOVEL, PLEASE!!

Shouldn't that all have been in PURPLE? Or is the purple sarcasim thing over?

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    The Wheel of INGO turns, and Threads come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Thread that gave it birth comes again. In one Thread, called the Third Thread by some, a Thread yet to come, a Thread long past, a wind rose. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of INGO. But it was a beginning.
    Wheel-of-Time.jpg
    Well every one loves Wyrm Oroborus! You forgot to reference stonehenge though.

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    So let me see it I got this right --
    With 50 posts you get a INGO hat, a decoder ring, and a badge.
    When you see someone wearing INGO gear, you shake your nuts at them, show them your weapon, and yell "he's got a GUN". Then you have a private conversation with them and quitely leave. Have I got???

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Well everything has already been done, and any new idea is just a rehash or rediscovery. Truth be told, all INGO posts have actually gone full circle and we are just repeating the ones from the beginning.

Top Bottom