• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I have a Stevens by Savage 94C single shot 12 gauge breech load shotgun. It is currently in pieces. The wood is soaking in Murphy's oil soap to remove the years of oil build up.

My question is how do I identify exactly which 94C that I have. On the stock and the mechanism itself is stamped both the letters B and N, but on Numrich I do not see anything that is close to that designation.

I bought this shotgun off armslist a few weeks ago, and realize now that I overpaid just a bit, but oh well. I am turning this into a project gun, The forearm does not stay on the barrel. I can not figure out which is the issue, the:

A: Forend Spring Spring Pin
    B Forend Spring Housing
    C: Forend Spring Pin

Is anyone aware of any manual that shows proper take down and installation of parts on these guns? I know they are not that many parts to them, but I am one that likes to have an image to reference. Any ideas appreciated!

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Thanks, I have the schematic images, but what I am looking for is a more detailed item, and I am still not sure which of the 94Cs that I have, I want to make sure that I order the right parts.

Top Bottom