• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I hope that there isn't a guy out there dumb enough to knock her up. Their kid would come out drooling more than me when I visit a sub-par gentleman's club.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I just can't honestly imagine that this isn't a bogus call. I would believe an initial confusion or stupidity, but I refuse to believe that she's completely serious.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I grew up in Fargo and possibly the severe winter cold makes some people a little dumber. I went to school with a girl who thought black guys could jump higher because they have an extra bone in their legs and another girl who ordered a cheese burger without the cheese. Maybe this caller is one of those girls all grown up.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I just can't honestly imagine that this isn't a bogus call. I would believe an initial confusion or stupidity, but I refuse to believe that she's completely serious.

I would be inclined to agree, but as I shared in the duplicate thread, a friend of my grandmother's had to explain to a friend of hers that possums aren't flat until after you run over them with the car. This isn't any more unreasonable than that!

SDH EDIT to add without bumping: Dupe, closed.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s/240157-some_people_should_stay_indoors.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom