• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bhogan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    pleas whin posting info about shoots have the adress and mabey the contact info included in it. it is harde for the newbe to track all of that down. thanks

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    pleas whin posting info about shoots have the adress and mabey the contact info included in it. it is harde for the newbe to track all of that down. thanks

Or you could just post in the thread of interest and ask a question. Seriously, people will be more than happy to answer you questions and provide all the requested information (within reason).

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    English.jpg

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

this could be a set up......some anti-gun person trying to type how they think an american gun owner would type this......since they think we are uneducated people that hang on to the past.

or it is just a stupid person, which is pretty much the samething

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    this could be a set up......some anti-gun person trying to type how they think an american gun owner would type this......since they think we are uneducated people that hang on to the past.

or it is just a stupid person, which is pretty much the samething

Easy big boy! You and I both are guilty of grammar, spelling and judgement errors!!

No way to welcome a new shooter!!

indygunracers.com is the best place or google search the shooting sport your interested in and put Indiana after it. Most clubs have have web pages and will have a calendar of events on there somewhere.
    Good luck
    Heres one
    Atlanta Conservation Club

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    When I started wondering where these clubs where located I would simply google them. Go to maps and look at the satellite view. Google isn't always 100% but usually you can spot the bays from satellite view. Everyone I have searched I have found.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    When I started wondering where these clubs where located I would simply google them. Go to maps and look at the satellite view. Google isn't always 100% but usually you can spot the bays from satellite view. Everyone I have searched I have found.

pretty simple really

http://www.uspsa.org/locate-uspsa-clubs.php

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=27
    :welcome:

now use spell checker next time so mongo doesn't have to chastise me (yep, spell checked chastise to make sure I got it right):yesway:

Top Bottom