• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    I want to form a trust.

1. What are good NFA trust lawyers that service Indiana? I know this Florida based "NFA Gun Trust Lawyer" can service Indiana I'm just want to know what else is out there.
    2. If you recommend someone, please say if you used them or not.
    3. Please tell me how informative he/she was. Did they give you a lot of information or just get the job done w/ minimum effort?
    4. Did they respond to follow up questions?
    5. What was the turn around time in making the trust??
    6. Is the guy an active shooter?

I know we have the NFA Trust Lawyers thread, but that's of a debate than a recommendation thread.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OBV8 did a thread on that! someone with better search foo than me should be able to find it! or PM him! Hope that helps!

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Jon Spurr did mine and several of my friends.

Hes an avid gun owner and a member on this board.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    For those of you that have used Jon Spurr, are you located close to Terre Haute, of did you do it remotely?

I'm wanting to do a little Title II stuff, and it seems like the NFA Trust is the best way to make sure my wife and family is protected in the event of my death.

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Jon is located in Terra haute, all that is required is a phone call, answer his questions so he knows how you want the trust written and he emails it to you.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I just went the route of the guy in Florida. I figured he's been doing it for a while now and gives you a ton of info with it, plus on his site.

www.guntrustlawyer.com

He charges $600 to set it up with up to 4 people added and you'll have it in your hands in about a week.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I just went the route of the guy in Florida. I figured he's been doing it for a while now and gives you a ton of info with it, plus on his site.

www.guntrustlawyer.com

He charges $600 to set it up with up to 4 people added and you'll have it in your hands in about a week.

+1

All the info and help packet he sends with it is worth the price alone, and anytime Ive had a question about something Ive called them and Jennifer Wheatly (I think thats her name) always answers my questions. Ive even left messages before and she has always returned my calls. I really thought something had to done wrong because of how easy it was.

Top Bottom