• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I can't believe anyone would even conceive of not displaying the symbol of this great country. I didn't see any story with the poll, but what ever school district that is even thinking about not flying the Great Flag of The United States of America should have those opposed given a one way ticket to the country of their choice, and the total removal of all their rights as Americans.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    this is the symbol of our nation!if you dont like it or it offends you GET THE F%^K OUT OF THE COUNTRY.im sick of these people tring to change this country to a bunch of scared sheep.

rem700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    WHAT KIND OF SORRY PUNK WOULD NOT WANT TO HAVE THE FLAG FLOWN. TO DISPLAY THE SYMBOL OF THE NATION THEY LIVE IN. AND FOR ALL THOSE THAT MOVED HERE AND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT......YOU CAME HERE ON YOUR OWN. GET USE TO IT

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I would like to read the story that goes with that poll. I would still vote the same way though.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    no one who makes the decisions is going to pay attention to that poll. They tend to remove flags so the Mexicans don't get pissed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    It must have been a slow news day to stir this up. :rolleyes: As early as Kindergarten, the flag is taught as the symbol of our country (Kindergarten Social Studies Standard K.2.2). I realize this is an Indiana State Education Standard but they are based on National Standards. This won't be changed because of some lame Fox News poll.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    In Indiana it is state law to say the pledge daily in public schools.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    The flag should be MANDATORY in every classroom!!! I FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY AND I AM AMAZED WHAT IS BECOMING!! Who here agrees??

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Dear Santa,
    Instead of leaving gifts this year, could you please take the trolls away with you?

The flag should be MANDATORY in every classroom!!! I FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY AND I AM AMAZED WHAT IS BECOMING!! Who here agrees??

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    In Indiana it is state law to say the pledge daily in public schools.

I was visiting a high school in Hamilton County when the pledge was being broadcast over the television. Most of the students opted out of standing and giving honor to the flag. :noway:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was visiting a high school in Hamilton County when the pledge was being broadcast over the television. Most of the students opted out of standing and giving honor to the flag. :noway:
    I believe this would be the result of kids being raised in homes where parents just don't care one way or the other, and on top of all the crap kids have to deal with today, the schools are more than willing to step in and tell kids it's okay to not stand for your country, or anything else for that matter. It's cowardice, plain and simple. Too many people who are in positions of influence are willing to roll over to America hating teachers unions and government entities.

The first generation of these slugs, by the way, are the parents of school kids today. They will never get it.

I'm not laying this on every school aged kid, mind you, just the one's you spoke of, who didn't stand for the pledge.:twocents:

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I protected this country for part of my life and the flag will always fly! That is just the stupidest pole in my life. The ones who voted "yes" just need to leave!
    My children's elementary school says the pledge daily. You pull that flag I will pull my children from the school system! Simply put this is a bunch of BS!

Top Bottom