• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Just learned of this earlier from a friend while i was at walnart..thought lifeplex medical complex would be last place this would be held at of all places.

Slinger Promotions “Plymouth 200”​

Date
    • Mar 15th – 17th, 2024
      Add Gun Slinger Promotions “Plymouth 200” to Calendar
    City/State
    Plymouth, IN
    Hours
    • Friday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission
    General: $6.00
    2-day pass: $11.00
    3-day pass: $15.00
    Children 12 and younger: FREE with an adult
    Senior Citizens 60 and older: $1 off any rate
    Description
    The Gun Slinger Promotions “Plymouth 200” will be held on Mar 15th-17th, 2024 in Plymouth, IN. This Plymouth gun show is held at Lifeplex and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I just found out about it and was going to post but you did a much better job than I would have. Hope to catch it around noon.
    I probably won't go. Went 2 years ago, paid $10 to get in with my daughter..bought a box of 30-06 for $15. Afterwards, realized i just paid 25 for the ammo which wasnt a good deal after all.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I go mainly for the glass faced junk boxes. I've picked up some good deals from them. Might find a knife I need too.
    Glass faced junk boxes??? You talking about the display cases. I have no idea what 99% of that stuff is or what some i think i do know is worth, so as i alwwys tell my daughter.."and we're walkin"..lol

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I've picked up some good turquoise out of them. I'm a junkie for that. Never know
    Had to think about it where at lifeplex and the gym has to be where its at. Only room in the building big enough but i thought my daughter told me there was a basketball game there Saturday at 3. Maybe she mean next week..idk, i forget most stuff I'm told...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I probably won't go. Went 2 years ago, paid $10 to get in with my daughter..bought a box of 30-06 for $15. Afterwards, realized i just paid 25 for the ammo which wasnt a good deal after all.
    The key to a gun show is the entertainment value. The $10 is for the people watching. All the folks you look at and thank GOD you arent like them. (and many you need to stay upwind of)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow, he must have really been young my first visit to him in 1981. I was 10 at that time and now 52 (3 in September). That would put him about 24 at that time. That doesn't sound right.
    I know it has been about 5 years since I saw him, and there is no way he was 80 or older at that time. I worked at the hospital in Plymouth in credentialing for the physicians about 25 years ago, and he would have been around 50 or early 50's then so I believe this is correct.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I know it has been about 5 years since I saw him, and there is no way he was 80 or older at that time. I worked at the hospital in Plymouth in credentialing for the physicians about 25 years ago, and he would have been around 50 or early 50's then so I believe this is correct.
    I haven't researched, but that could be his son. I met his son many moons ago when he was starting out when Doc had his practice over at the corner of oak road behind where Kmart was(now a tin shop). Doc has been retired for probably 15 years now.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Wow, he must have really been young my first visit to him in 1981. I was 10 at that time and now 52 (3 in September). That would put him about 24 at that time. That doesn't sound right.
    He was my Dr. back in high school in the 90's when his office was behind KFC. He was old back then.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    He was my Dr. back in high school in the 90's when his office was behind KFC. He was old back then.
    Wow, i starting to feel old again. Think that was the original office, then moved over behind kmart wich i think that 1 burned and then he built the lifeplex. Did you ever goto his office at lifeplex and have Jason as your doc??

Top Bottom