• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't researched, but that could be his son. I met his son many moons ago when he was starting out when Doc had his practice over at the corner of oak road behind where Kmart was(now a tin shop). Doc has been retired for probably 15 years now.
    Was the dad also Byron? I'm talking about Byron that is from Hamlet and owned/built Lifeplex.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yea, Byron M Holm
    I didn't realize his dad was also Byron, but I have never seen him. Even when I credentialed the docs at St Joe in Plymouth in the late 90's, he was not on staff....just the son who is the one that is 76.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I didn't realize his dad was also Byron, but I have never seen him. Even when I credentialed the docs at St Joe in Plymouth in the late 90's, he was not on staff....just the son who is the one that is 76.
    Awesome guy. He was straight to the point on problems and never surgar coated anything. Last time i seen him in the office was when he was behind the old Kmart. I went in for something and had to have a physical for insurance i think for a back problem. His son comes in and says put this gown on, meaning cloths off hospital gown i said your dad doesn't do that..lol his dad comes in and showed his son the simple keep clothes on way...

Top Bottom