Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Obviously it is time to hunker down until the lead stops flying. The post about the guys picking up brass and stepping out in front of a live firing line is insane. No wonder people are accidentally shot due to being stupid.

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    Yeah, I just bought one a month or so ago for $30 I think. I finished an AR15 build around the same time. Crazy as it appears I could make about $1k profit on it right now. It was the only one I had before the boat accident last week, so I wouldn't have sold it anyway.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmmm . . .

I'd sell PMags I have for $200+ dollars each to someone who is willing to pay me in silver or gold bullion.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Mayor Michael Bloomberg is using his billions of dollars to corner the market on gun supplies so he can eventually choke off the supply. His faith is reform Judiasm so he may try to corner the bacon market next, pig that he is.

Same guy that says a 19 yr old isn't mature or smart enough to own and operate firearms. Since he dodged the military draft in the 1960's I guess he doesn't know anything about our 19 yr olds in the US military.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    You have to wonder how many of these transactions won't be completed because the buyer thought they were getting all the Mags pictured, not just one or two.

Last edited:

deter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    I have to wonder how many of these are Ebay employees paid to create this scenario... or the seller and a few of his buddies doing the same. Gotta make that paper

/tinfoil

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    The picture is misleading....

Look at the bid history. Several bids were retracted. Reason: Buyer did not read description.

If you're stupid enough to bid $300 on something and not even read the description, you deserve to be ripped off.

The title and description clearly state the auction is for ONE magazine.

If I was the seller, I'd take it to ebay to settle the case. The buyer is contractually obligated to pay for the item.

Top Bottom