• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Okay, I'm going to put this out here and at least try. Try to ask for a little pity form the INGO crew :):

I said early in the month of December, to myself and my friends, that I needed to buy some more magazines for my AR. I dragged my feet due to a coming 3 week layoff from my work at the end of December. Obviously we all know how things changed at the end of this month. After it seemed that things might get hectic, I put in for an order of 10 Pmags........with Botach Tactical (yeah, I know), obviously it was probably the worst place to make an order with...but yet on Dec. 18th I put the order in. I'm still waiting, and given the feedback from them as a company, I might never see those mags. What I'm asking for is an opportunity to purchase a few magazines from an INGO member for a reasonable price, something close to the given MSRP of these mags...whatever can be spared. I can even through in some 5.56/.223 on the deal if you need ammo.

Just PM me with what you have and what you want out of it...I'm really disappointed in the service from Botach and really just want a few mags to add to the 3 that I own :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That's strange. I ordered a 3-pack from them last week and have them already.

We will be giving away a free 30-round gen3 PMAG with 40lb purchase of H2 targets. $151.98 gets you 40lb of reactive target plus a PMAG. Shipping to Lafayette is probably around $20 or you could pick it up at Indy Trading Post.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks HoosierDoc, I would be all over that if I had a place to use the tannerite...thanks for the heads up though!!

BUMP UP!

Top Bottom