• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Are they having a sale tomorrow? I was in Blythes the other days and they had a box of Pmags out and have $50 stickers on them?

I was at Blyth's today. 3 for $100 limit 6 and I saw a guy carry out 6. I had a buddy pick me up 4 earlier this week at 4 for $100 and thought that was nuts. 2 weeks ago he bought 5 for 100. When I bought my first P-mag 2 years ago it was $13 each. I won't be buying and more!

It's OT but they had BX-25's for $40. Hell with the stock market. I should have bough Hi cap mag's and ammo !

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I've been in Bare Arms a couple of times (it is the closest LGS) but never had a bad experience. Since I'm an AK guy, their inventory doesn't really interest me and their prices always were higher than other stores generally.

What has turned people off from there?

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I don't get this craziness. I ordered 8 from Botach @ $11.50 each, already delivered, another 10 from dsgarms @ $100 total, should ship early Jan.

They're still out there for normal price, just gotta peruse the slickguns, fatwallet, etc sites.

No, they were not purchased to resell, personal inventory only.

Top Bottom