• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Stopped by Ft. Liberty Firearms in Avon this afternoon and they have a supply of PMAGS @29.99 ea. Saw some Glock extended mags as well, don't know which ones though. Not much in ammo, no .22lr.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've got pmags for days, i'd like some metal mags, anyone know where to find them or looking to trade a few for a pmag :)

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Stopped by Ft. Liberty Firearms in Avon this afternoon and they have a supply of PMAGS @29.99 ea. Saw some Glock extended mags as well, don't know which ones though. Not much in ammo, no .22lr.

When I was in there they said they were the employees mags...... and $50 for Glock mags when Ive been buying them locally and online for $26- $30.... Ill remember whos doing what when this is all over.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    There was a guy at the Muncie gun show who had about 50 of the GI metal mags and was asking $20 a piece. I think McGalliard Guns in Muncie had some, but that was a while back. Still too pricey for me.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Stopped by a new store in my AO tonight on the way home from work. He had oodles of pmags at $27.50, a bunch of metal mags (didn't notice the price), .22LR ammo, .223 ammo, 7.62 ammo, and more. Going back tomorrow with cash as he is not online with cc's yet. He also stocks Surfire lights, PWS stuff, had a FNH FS2000, etc. All in a little shop in an alley. Pretty high end for our area, hope he makes it.

Top Bottom