• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If I was to move into another caliber, it would probably be one of these. I haven't been able to find one, but is there a pistol in .17HMR? That would kick butt too.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Its on my list. My roomate got the one at my LGS yesterday only cause I was short of cash. Price tag was $450. Which was way too much IMO. Dealer cost when available is like $280 lol.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Stopped back by today. 599.00. Wow. Seems a little salty to me, but what do I know.

Yipes, LOL, what a rip. I am looking for one too. I literally just found out about them from another forum. I thought it would be perfect low recoil to train my wife before bumping her up to 9mm, plus, not even the 9mm's hold 30 rounds in the palm of your hand. I don't understand why all 22lr pistols only hold 10. So I decided I would trade my Aimpoint with QRP (a solid $400 value) for one, even though nobody probably has a PMR30 to trade yet. There's no way I'd even pay $500 for a PMR30 though, let alone $599 LOL. This thread is depressing me.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Yipes, LOL, what a rip. I am looking for one too. I literally just found out about them from another forum. I thought it would be perfect low recoil to train my wife before bumping her up to 9mm, plus, not even the 9mm's hold 30 rounds in the palm of your hand. I don't understand why all 22lr pistols only hold 10. So I decided I would trade my Aimpoint with QRP (a solid $400 value) for one, even though nobody probably has a PMR30 to trade yet. There's no way I'd even pay $500 for a PMR30 though, let alone $599 LOL. This thread is depressing me.

What's depressing is the mark up. Dealer price is around $280 I believe. I understand it's hard to get but that's Ridiclous. $400 is pretty fair in my mind.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    Only a fool would pay more than MSRP for anything, especially a KelTec. The PMR30 has an MSRP of $415. I would only pay MSRP for very high quality items and sorry to offend Keltec lovers - Keltec products have the look and feel of cheap and just don't fall into the high quality category for me. I think about $340 is the most I would pay for one so at least for now, I will do without.

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    These things should be around 300. I have been watching them for a while and certain forums have also reported problems with ftf and mags. The people I have talked to have not experienced any of this however. I am interested in buying one as well but not at the 450 to 600 price tag.....

Top Bottom