• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Is the Sig 238 worth the extra money over a Bersa? Both shoot great but you can pay half the price for a Bersa

Well... good question. Since I have both I will answer.

First, pictures...

Sigs_25.jpg

Bersa2.jpg

Does it shoot 2x better? Probably not. A lot better for sure. But the Bersa is not bad. The Sig is a LOT more concealable. It goes in my pocket all the time, the Bersa can not.

You decide if it looks twice as good. My Bersa looks pretty good now. Also, I prefer the CC version of the Bersa only with aftermarket grips. The originals are not so good.

I kept the Sig P-238 (The P-232 was never in doubt). My daughter got the Bersa. (Obviously I trust it as I gave it to my baby.) She wanted the Sig but was happy with the Thunder 380 cc after the grips were put on it.

BTW, the blowback guns are more accurate in SA mode. But the P-238 is easier to shoot and get back on target. I used it in a recent BUG gun stage at a Steel match and beat all other .380s! 2nd place overall to a little .22lr.

Last edited:

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Another vote for the P-238, I went with the extreme for the extended mag. I have larger hands. Love it remarkably accurate for such a small gun

Ccook1065

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am looking to get the keltec for a basic carry weapon. I really like the look and feel of the Sig P238 but just can't justify the price. :/

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sig p232 or walther ppk....or smith and wesson bodyguard....might also like a lcp but no safety...u could just go with a beretta tomcat or bobcat too

Top Bottom