• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I have no complaints regarding my P3AT. The good folks at 21st Century had to take care of a factory oversite (firing pin didn't come out far enough to hit the primer) and it has been flawless ever since. Once the pin issue was fixed I went and shot 106 rounds. My hand hurt like hell the next day.

I have also shot a Bersa and an LCP. Both of those seemed fine as well.

I'd really love to get one of the "classy" .380's. I really like the sigs but they are pricey out here. Well over $500.
    I am intrigued by this S&W Bodyguard some of you speak of. Sounds like something to take a look at.

Last edited:

Paul597

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Pocket Pistol

After alot of research I bought the S&W 380 Bodyguard for my wife's pursegun. The recoil took some getting used to but the built-in laser sight is perfect for her. Fun to shoot and fits in your pocket. The only down-side is the long trigger pull. But a little practice gets you used to it.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    After alot of research I bought the S&W 380 Bodyguard for my wife's pursegun. The recoil took some getting used to but the built-in laser sight is perfect for her. Fun to shoot and fits in your pocket. The only down-side is the long trigger pull. But a little practice gets you used to it.

Welcome to the site!

Now go introduce your self here 9 if you're so inclined)

Introductions and Greetings - INGunOwners

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Not exactly a "pocket" gun (unless I'm wearing cargo pants), but I do dearly love my Beretta 85FS Cheetah. Molto benni! :rockwoot:

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Good news .380 fans, Gander Mountain has .380 on sale this week. I wish I hadnt of sold my Walther when ammo was scarce, that gun was a trooper! The old PPK is a classic that will never die! PPK all the way!

carlwalthersmall.jpg

Carl agrees with hoosier7400!!! "Walther PPK all the way!"

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Micro eagle is occupying my thoughts these days.

I should've bought that one a couple years ago. They were about $475 if I remember.

Catfish33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Clifford, In
    I carry my LCP daily. I love this little gun. I do use a front pocket Recluse Holster. If you haven't seen these holsters check them out, I love mine.

mdh11292

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Whiteland
    I too am in the market for a pocket 380. The sig does look and feel the best, but am leary of a single action in the pocket. Is this an issue?
    The Diamonback is the one I'm leaning toward. Of the polymer frames it feels the best.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I own both an LCP(CT) and a P3AT. They are both lightweight, reliable pocket-able weapons. The Ruger has the edge in fit and finish but both are functional and relatively inexpensive.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    .... .380?.....carry this [STRIKE]1[/STRIKE].....if I did'n have this 1,the Sig 238'd be my choice.....no question.....:cool:

daanngg.....can't load the pic....anyways,Colt....Mustang,.380.....

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Thought about getting me an LCP, I had a kahr cw40(plastic frame)...talking packing a punch! The kahr fit my hands pretty well and slim enough to make it easy to hide IWB.

Top Bottom