• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I have a Kel-Tec P3AT which works great when I don't feel like strapping the glock on. Just throw it in a pocket and go. Never had any issues with it.

CallMaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    PNW
    I am happy with my PF-9. Small enough to carry easily and shoots well and reasonable distances.

The best part is the price is RIGHT when compared with the other choices.

Ed

Borock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I love my Keltec P3AT. It carries really well and does very well at the range even at about 40'. It carries only 6 + 1 but in a confrontation, that's enough to buy me time to get the heck out of there.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I love my Glock 19, but when that's not an option nothing beats the Ruger LCP in an aholster pocket holster. Best $30 I've ever spent on a holster: minimalist design with a positive draw every time.

Some people here are P3AT fans, but I've never been impressed with their build quality. I suppose if it runs that's all that matters, but I can't bring myself to trust one.

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    Really like my kel tec 380 carried it for several years. Looking for a change though so thinking of selling it. Maybe? :dunno: good gun though

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    I haven't tried everything. But I'd suggest the Ruger LCP for those who want to carry something but won't unless they can't tell they're wearing it. Unfortunately too many will the leave the thing at home if they "feel" they have a brick in their pocket. So for a reliable, low-weight, inexpensive (outside the ammo) carry option for someone you know won't carry otherwise, buy an LCP.

For those who carry and are looking for the right choice, Kahr is something you should consider. The MK9, PM9, P380, are all fabulous choices. I'd recommend you hold one before buying one online. They feel a bit different than anything else. The MKs have the added weight of feeling like bricks in your pocket. The PMs are the best of both worlds and you hardly know you're wearing it. The P380, is something I plan to buy myself when I get there.

Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    Kahr CM9 is a magnificent little pistol. I considered an LCP, but after trying a friend's I just couldn't deal with that trigger. It is amazing that such a small pistol can have such a long trigger pull.

I researched pocket nines and 380s for several weeks before deciding on the CM9, and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I generally carry IWB using a crossbreed super tuck which is quite comfortable.

CPblaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Been thinking about getting a new pocket pistol after a bad experience with my Ruger LCP, but this time around I'll probably go with a J-frame revolver.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    My wife and I carry Beretta Nanos for EDC pocket guns, or sometimes my Kel-Tec P11. If I go bicycle riding or mountain biking and need something smaller, then I go with my LCP. Never had problems with any. My wife likes the Nano because the recoil is less. She wants a Laserlyte now so looking to add that on hers...

Lep36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    North side
    My .02 for the pocket - PF 9. I have about 200 rounds of everything through mine with no problems. You have to get used to the trigger tho.

Top Bottom