• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    In Morgan county (Martinsville) several of us get together a couple of times a month in the winter and early spring to trade firearms,knives,antiques and sporting goods of all types.We call it "Pocket Traders".All honest ladies and gentlemen are welcome. It costs a dollar at the door,but the coffee and biscuits with gravy are free.E-mail for info. PS I hope it is OK to post this.If not,let me know.We are not a commercial enterprise.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    In Morgan county (Martinsville) several of us get together a couple of times a month in the winter and early spring to trade firearms,knives,antiques and sporting goods of all types.We call it "Pocket Traders".All honest ladies and gentlemen are welcome. It costs a dollar at the door,but the coffee and biscuits with gravy are free.E-mail for info. PS I hope it is OK to post this.If not,let me know.We are not a commercial enterprise.

Your post would be more productive if you had mentioned, the where, when, and how often.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville

I am sorry,Our next get-together is Saturday,January 7,at 8 am.We get together in a large polebarn type building just south of Martinsville on 37.Call 765 318 6714 to talk

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Traderdan my Saturdays rotate but I for one plan to be there my next free Saturday. It will be a first for me but the guys who have been told me the grub is well worth it as well as being surrounded by some really nice folk.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Traderdan my Saturdays rotate but I for one plan to be there my next free Saturday. It will be a first for me but the guys who have been told me the grub is well worth it as well as being surrounded by some really nice folk.

Thanks,there are a bunch of honest guys here in Morgan and Monroe counties,who get a little stir-crazy in the winter.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Pocket traders is a great place to hang out with great people.this is gonna be my second year to be involved with the group and I cant wait to get started again.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Hope to make it Saturday Dan. Will try. Got a men's breakfast at my church the same day. Maybe bring some of the guys by for coffee and a look.

Top Bottom