• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    July 13th in the Armory at Martinsville...A Saturday morning Outdoorsman's Flea Market, 2$ at the door, B@Gravy,coffee,free. Hope some more of you INGO guys can make it!

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Pocket traders

This is great event at the armory in martinsville. The beautiful thing is you never know what you will find. It's a great group of guys just buying selling and trading all kinds of outdoor sportsman goodies. Doors open at 8:00 am for general public. If you wish to reserve a table for $10 set up per table PM either me or Dan. Thanks hope to see more ingo guys at the show.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Back at the Armory? I'm in. Gosport was just too far of a drive for me. Martinsville is right at the edge of too far. I live north of Brownsburg so it is a small trip.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    We do not get together every month...We need a certain number of committed guys,as well as an available building.Traditionally it has always been 3-4 hours on a
    Saturday morning. We get together more frequently in the late winter months...PM me with questions if you wish.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    N9IUI go to Pocket Traders in the morning then the Hamfest in the afternoon. That's what I'm planning on doing.
    Dan

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Plan on being there. May be bringing some .40 cal ammo to sell and perhaps a nice 10/22sporter

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What time do the doors open?
    8 am for the general public. If you want to setup a table it's 7 am. Tables are $10 each. Well worth it in my opinion. All the times I've setup I've sold pretty much everything I had and picked up a few bargains myself.

Top Bottom