• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Food debates? Never thought about anything like that. I might have to give an episode a try and see what's it's about. Could be interesting.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    With Top Gun: Maverick finally hitting theaters, Ima good podcast to listen to would be The Fighter Pilot Podcast. I also listen to the Everday Sniper, Modern Day Sniper, The Art of Manliness, The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe (though I haven’t caught up yet to where he’s more long-form than short-form in how format), Primary & Secondary, and several others related to aviation and electronic music. :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    ....., The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe (though I haven’t caught up yet to where he’s more long-form than short-form in how format).....
    I listen to just about every one of his new, long format podcast.....except for when his mom is on. I just can't stand here anymore.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Unsafe Space is one of my go to general politics/freedom stuff podcasts.

Really starting to like Art and War. It's the two guys who run the CBRNart Instagram page and they have an interesting blend of gun industry, military people, and internet artist people. Garand Thumb's cameraman one week, someone from Trex Arms the next week, random internet hentai artist the next.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Bill Whittle.

I listened to a few of his series on The Cold War. (Both were on the Daily Wire podcast network)
    They were excellent. I've also heard him twice in Mike Rowe's podcast.

But the newest one I found is America's Forgotten Hero's, also on the Daily Wire. Wow. I've only listened to the first one on Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bill Whittle.

I listened to a few of his series on The Cold War. (Both were on the Daily Wire podcast network)
    They were excellent. I've also heard him twice in Mike Rowe's podcast.

But the newest one I found is America's Forgotten Hero's, also on the Daily Wire. Wow. I've only listened to the first one on Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain.

I've listened to Bill Whittle for over 10 years back when he did the original Firewall. He's a really good, concise communicator.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've been listening to James Lindsey's new discourse podcast. I don't think there's a more detailed critical review of woke-ism using their own literature to explain what it's about.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. Just finished the second episode of America's Forgotten Heros about Jimmy Doolittle and the bombing of Japan in WWII.

Simply amazing story told outstandingly. It was even a bit dusty at the end.

Top Bottom