• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Was going through yesterday's mail just now and saw a mailing from Point Blank in Carmel, which is better than the usual stuff we get!

Was addressed to Miguel or Current Resident, so I'm assuming they just bought a zip code and started mailing people.

Anyhow, the mailing has a nice photo of their building and a coupon that says FREE. Apparently it is an offer for a free 1/2 of range time, free rental, a target and waiver fee. Says you need to buy their ammo, but that still seems like a good offer.

Anyone else get one? I've been to the facility to see the range but not been on it yet. May have to take advantage of this.

Anyone else in Hamilton County get this mailing?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Yep, I got one too. I can see their building right now.

We need an INGO meet & shoot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, I got one too. I can see their building right now.

We need an INGO meet & shoot.

Easy enough to organize, especially if you are, or know, a VIP member. I asked the other day and you can reserve lanes and one of the classrooms if you're a VIP member. They have a form on their website to make the reservation, or you could call or just go in and talk to them. I was thinking about setting up a group shoot for a group of friends and was asking about it the other day when I was in. Sounds like they would be very easy to work with.

I go every Sunday and have since just after they opened. I really like the place and can easily recommend it to other INGO members :yesway:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Is there a VIP member watching this thread that would like to set up a meet-n-shoot?

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Used mine this afternoon since it was a holiday for my company. Paid $9 more for an hour. Had a freebie target and waiver was free. I didn't care about the rental since I wanted to shoot my rifle. Registration was a long process though but after talking with them, the next visits should be quicker since I am on their system. Had a great time and now I have another range to choose from. Range was pretty easy to use unlike some other ranges that has those computerized one. The lane I was in was just a simple back and forth cable one and it was all I needed. Great price if I decide to go with a membership. I think Point Blank and Gunslingers will be my go to until BGF is open (unless I get PBs membership). PBs membership is tempting since there is no time limit unless they're busy.

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I can't wait for the greenwood one to open. It will be less than 5 min from my house. Anyone know when about its supoosed to be finished?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I can't wait for the greenwood one to open. It will be less than 5 min from my house. Anyone know when about its supoosed to be finished?

End of November is what I was told the last time I asked when I was in the Carmel location. I can't wait either, it'll cut my trip in half :)

Top Bottom