Police Chief Mark Kessler just called for a million men to form in VA.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Finally got it to load. It's a posting on his forum by an admin.

Topic: National Rally Stand Up For OUR COUNTRY (Read 502 times)

Smiggles

• Administrator
    • staradmin.gif
      staradmin.gif
      staradmin.gif
      staradmin.gif
      staradmin.gif
    • Rep: +0/-0

xx.gif

National Rally Stand Up For OUR COUNTRY

« on: Today at 12:30:52 PM »

ARE YOU READY TO SACRAFICE ? ARE YOU READY TO STAND UNITED FOR OUR COUNTRY, THE COUNTRY SO MANY DIED PROTECTING , SO MANY THAT DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM
    huh.gif
    ?

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY , TIME WE TAKE IT BACK, tyranny IS AMONG US FROM WITHIN!!!! STAND OUR GROUND OR GIVE UP
    huh.gif
    ?

calling for all patriots across our nation, time to link up is here, I SAY NO MORE! you're either with us or against us! get ahold of your local groups link up , asap, every state group need to link up, then link up at the national level , no more bickering, talking , ITS TIME!

time we stand for our country, THAT is our purpose, national rally point will be as close to dc as possible, I hope we don't have to fire one shot , but its time we the people put tyrants on notice, those who are destroying our country, it time for them to step down , but we all must be willing to do this, not 1000, not 10,000 not 100,000 , millions and millions need to show up, this is OUR COUNTRY, the COUNRY my FATHER FOUGHT FOR, THE COUNTRY SO MANY BEFORE US DIED FOR!

NATIONAL RALLY POINT WILL BE AS CLOSE TO DC AS POSSIBLE, (VIRGINIA,) WE NEED TO DEMAND the immediate RESIGNATION OF THE LIAR in CHIEF, HIS ENTIER ADMINISTRATION , AND EVERY MEMBER OF THE HOUSE AND SENATE WHO DONT FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION ! TIME WE SHOW THE WORLD WE THE PEOPLE RUN THIS COUNTRY NOT TYRANTS, our constitution is the supreme law of the land , not the traitors on the supreme court, they don't make the laws , OUR constitution is the law PERIOD, there is no such thing as martial law , THIS IS AMERICA!!!! STAND YOUR GROUND , IT'S TIME ,

BilderBlog – LibertyTactics.com Coverage @ Bilderberg 2013

I think I'll take a pass. If they're upset by the Bilderberger's and that's their motivation.....

Top Bottom