• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I've been trying to give this away for a while. Found 5 officers in a Subway and thought surely I'd be able to get rid of it but no go so I'm finally posting it on INGO.

Generic picture, but looks exactly like this, also embroidered on the back adjustment strap.

policehat.gif

Only offering to LEO. Not going to travel far to meet as it's just a hat, but can meet on the near east side of Indy or around Delaware and South on week days after work.

I do have a cat that used this as a pillow for a while, I've washed it but if you're allergic to cats you might not want this one. Good shape and only worn a few times.

If you know of non-INGOer that's LEO and would like it just send a PM on thier behalf and I can meet them. Also be sure to tell them they should join the boards.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Bump!! I'll likely bump this for a few days. It's is Free!!! I'm not throwing in any cash, so the deal wont get any better.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    2nd Bump, and there was a photo, but it seems to be gone, so photo bump:

images

This hat has history too!!! It attended the 4th of July celebration in Washington DC back in 2009!!!! How did I come by such a historic hat you ask, well....it was hot and sunny but I had no hat. So I wandered into the CVS on the corner of K or L I believe and was presented with 3 choices. The first was a "Washington DC" hat in pink, the second was. well an obama lovers hat, and the third was this fine specimen.

Where is Waldo! Somewhere in here is the exact hat up for free!! I looked but don't see myself. If in doubt, if there is somebody in a CIA hat standing near the Police hat, then you know it's this one.
    Washington%2BDC%2BTEA%2BParty%2BJuly%2B4th%2B2009%2B001.jpg

This is almost getting fun! I'll have to out do my next bump.

Top Bottom