• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not much of a neighborhood watch out here in the woods, raccoons stealing my veggies ignore the cameras as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No streakers allowed in WalMart?
    I thought that was part of the WalMart show.

First off...He was at Wal-Mart...What makes you think he was actually wearing any other clothes to jettison???;)

I know you did the "Wal-Mart Ick" thing because you live in Indy and want to put on airs, but I know the hills where you grew up...Admit it...You can't bring yourself to not live close to a Wal-mart...It's in your DNA hilljack...

Looks like somebody is getting a little above their raisin'......:)

The forty degrees and light rain made me suspect he started with more clothes.

That blows my theory. I was going to say that I don't recall seeing one of those signs at the Temple of Wal that says, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    First off...He was at Wal-Mart...What makes you think he was actually wearing any other clothes to jettison???;)

I know you did the "Wal-Mart Ick" thing because you live in Indy and want to put on airs, but I know the hills where you grew up...Admit it...You can't bring yourself to not live close to a Wal-mart...It's in your DNA hilljack...

Looks like somebody is getting a little above their raisin'......:)

You assuming that Indy is civilized?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. The hillbilly Insha'Allah.

My favorite is "Too far and snakey"

Used in a sentence. "Hey BBI do you want to go to ___________ (insert some place you don't want to go) with me?"
    "Naw that's too far and snakey"

Too far and snakey in the south means no I don't want to go.

My wife just looked at me like I had three heads the first time I used that one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My favorite is "Too far and snakey"

Used in a sentence. "Hey BBI do you want to go to ___________ (insert some place you don't want to go) with me?"
    "Naw that's too far and snakey"

Too far and snakey in the south means no I don't want to go.

My wife just looked at me like I had three heads the first time I used that one.

I've never heard that one but one time, one of my wife's relatives, when asked why they didn't want to come out to our house for some holiday dinner or something, said it was because "there's too many turns". :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I chased some ****er running from the cops down my alley the other day. (I turned on my police scanner because of all the siren activity, so I knew his description). I just so happened to walk out my back door as he was passing. I didn't pull my gun on him because I didn't feel the need. I didn't drop kick his face because well frankly he looked pitiful and tired and so am I. The troops were closing in. I simply called 911 and told them where to find him. Moments later a poo storm rained down on him lol
    me and my neighbors (most) look out for each other. I'm up all the damn time so I'll run outside of I hear any activity.
    communities that support themselves and their officers are usualy happy and safe.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    "Snitches catch stitches."

Said by the same folk who spout, "Somebody need to do something. Them po-lices don't be doin nuthin."

Sometimes I miss the hood. Other times I remember how silly those living there really are.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Several years ago we had a couple across the street dealing drugs. They made somebody mad because I heard car doors slam as I was replacing the porch light. I turned around to see a guy pull a gun from behind his back and try to kick in the front door.

My kids were outside playing basketball. I yelled "Get in the house now"
    The thugs heard me and jumped back in their beat up van and left.

I called the police and told them what happened and the description of the van. They sent out an officer and we talked about what happened. He said he was aware of the activity going on at the house. He said if I called in the license plates of cars leaving they would check them out.

I called in the license plates with people leaving the house for about a week before the bust went down.

I was in the garage working with my stereo on as the cop cars swarmed the house.

I know I shouldn't have done it but I cranked up the stereo with the theme song to cops.
    Bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. My iPhone was already plugged in for Pandora so a quick trip to YouTube made it quick and easy.

The cops were grinning from ear to ear when they brought the dope dealers out in cuffs.

You have to stand up to crime to keep your family safe in your neighborhood.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Was cleaning rifles in the garage one time. Small town. Cop pulls up in front. I'm thinking oh crap. He walks up and talks a bit. Ended up wiping down his sidearm and duty rifle before he left. Was a cool place to live.

Top Bottom