• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    "Lay her hands on an officer"? Dude, she was swinging with balled fists. There's a difference between someone grabbing at you and a ***** swinging like a dude. LAy that ***** out. She wants to fight like a man, she better expect to get laid out like a man.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    "Lay her hands on an officer"? Dude, she was swinging with balled fists. There's a difference between someone grabbing at you and a ***** swinging like a dude. LAy that ***** out. She wants to fight like a man, she better expect to get laid out like a man.

I'm not defending the woman, I agree with what you said to an extent.

I'm no LEO but 2 police officers could have taken her down without the sucker punch. Just sayin'.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    She can take a punch. It was nice of the officer to take her to a place where there was a nice rug to lay her out on. Momma always said you don't poke a hornet's nest with a stick. You start poking, you're going to get stung.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm not defending the woman, I agree with what you said to an extent.

I'm no LEO but 2 police officers could have taken her down without the sucker punch. Just sayin'.

If you notice, they're not there for her. The two officers are in a crowd trying to extract what appears to be her boyfriend. When she starts swinging on them while they're trying to extract another combative person..... I'm sorry, lay her out.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis

+1

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Can't fault the officers on that one. Actually, we've seen much worse right here on INGO for less justification. I thought they were pretty gentle with her.

That chick can fight, though.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We obviously didn't see what started it but from what was shown, he swung the first snackdown. Completely unnecessary.

See.... here's what we call a hypocrite. You start by saying we can't see what started everything... then you say it's completely unneccessary. WHich is it?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Don't know what was happening prior to the punching but it looks like she was actively fighting them and not showing any signs of stopping. That wasn't a sucker punch, just a punch. It looks like they were trying to get her under control and out of there before it got uglier. The crowd was starting to get pretty unruly and who knows how long it would be before someone else got the balls to try to intervene. I'm not fan of bad cops by any means but it sorta looked as if these guys/gals were just trying to get a combative suspect out of a hostile environment. Again though we have no idea what precipitated this incident. :twocents:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    In the video I saw........It appears the LEO is pulling the guys (?) hair, the woman puts her hand on the LEOs shoulder and appears to be saying something, the cop then reached across and pimp slapped her, sparking the woman's anger to begin swinging. Then, the officer delivers a devastating blow to the woman's jaw. A struggle ensues and she is eventually taken into custody.

My play by play take of what we see. ;)

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Are some of you missing something? The video show, three times, the cop slapping her first. Totally unnecessary, i would have swung back too if i were her. Bet anything any charges against her get dropped and that cop is in hot water.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I bet if I pulled a random video from Youtube involving law enforcement taking action I could name at least a half dozen members here who would disagree with whatever it is the police were doing. It wouldn't matter what it was, they'd be against it. To be fair, I could probably name another half dozen who will say that there isn't enough evidence in the short video clip to decide either way. I swear it's like that movie Groundhog Day around here.

Top Bottom