Police Officer Engages in Sex Act with Male Prostitute...Then Arrests Him?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    He stole that move from McNulty.

tumblr_lkwyraDCS31qfz4qro1_500.jpg

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I know I may have seen a couple episodes too many of TV cop shows, but, doesn't it create a bit of a problem if the officer ACTUALLY allows a sex act to perform and conclude? Isn't that some kind of conflict, like a cop actually doing drugs with a dealer that he is making a buy from and then arresting the turd? Isn't the cop supposed to be "Clean" so to speak for the whole thing to work properly. I am probably wrong, but . . . . .

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    It is kind of like asking a perp to steel for him (soliciting) then driving him to the bank (facilitating the crime) and then taking the money home (figure that one out) and then arresting him. Defiantly some lines crossed.

I had a buddy get arrested 20 years ago for selitation. All he did was answer the under cover ho's question at a stop sign. He had his gas money ($20) folded on his console when she walked up to the car and he said no thanks. But it was claimed by under over ho that he had intent because money was in the open. And yet this cop got his jolleys and then he arrested. It's a messed up world that's for sure.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It seems very odd that any sex act was performed to completion.

Also, wasn't there enough PC based on information for Carmel SWAT to bust down the guy's door and shoot his dog? I mean, with a warrant of course...

:dunno:

Top Bottom