• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    ...and they found nothing in his room. Looks like an RA blew that call and campus security could just not walk away and let the smart mouthed kid be... They must have been positive that they would find something, oops.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    ...and they found nothing in his room. Looks like an RA blew that call and campus security could just not walk away and let the smart mouthed kid be... They must have been positive that they would find something, oops.

These are not "security." This is a full-blown police department with sworn officers and full arrest powers at a state university.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Looks the UK owes the student some money. Their endowment fund just paid for his college and then some....lol

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    he just trolled the **** out of them

images

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    The other cop said the student threw the alcohol out the window so that's the reason they didn't find any.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    The other cop said the student threw the alcohol out the window so that's the reason they didn't find any.

well thats just what he said. kind of how they said they could just come in because of their administrative powers, but really couldn't.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I did find it interesting(in the op's link) that as stated in the residence agreement that UKP did indeed have the right to enter the room but needed a search warrant to actually search for anything.

If I was a betting man, I would say he was fired for looking in the fridge and closet(thought I heard a hanger sliding on a closet rod). The push does't play well on YouTube very well either.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Looks as if the kid set the cops up or planned the confrontation from the beginning. But I don't know what happened prior to him starting the video.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Looks as if the kid set the cops up or planned the confrontation from the beginning. But I don't know what happened prior to him starting the video.

Yes, I seem to remember a video featuring the late motorist Rodney King.

Did the 'studnet' title his video himself: "illigal search"? Good job young man!:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :dunno:
    Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3JE1pq_uxE

This is interesting, too. Read the comments. It seems that the consensus here is that the officer was wrongfully dismissed and the student should have been expelled, arrested and charged, or beaten into submission.

Dorm room video goes viral, campus police conduct questioned

I have to admit that this rude, belligerent little prick makes it very difficult to side with him. I thnk only 50% justice was administered. The cop lost his cool, the video went viral, and so he was fired. That had to happen. But UK should provide the little prick, who does't seem to value his education, a dose of real world consequences for baiting the cops like that.

ETA: the little prick is abusing his rights by flaunting them like that. Make's it very difficult to support his right to be a mouthy little *****.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    He was a little prick... but, you want to punish him for "battling the cops like that"?

That 19yo definitely lacked tact... but maybe if the cops didn't try to violate this kids rights with intimidation and lies, then he wouldn't have been such a punk :dunno:

Instead of treating the kid like an ignorant, little snot nosed punk, had they treated him with respect and recognized his rights... the kid would have not given the cop much reason to lose his cool and he probably would still be employed.

This cop is lucky he isn't being charged with assault

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He was a little prick... but, you want to punish him for "battling the cops like that"?

That 19yo definitely lacked tact... but maybe if the cops didn't try to violate this kids rights with intimidation and lies, then he wouldn't have been such a punk :dunno:

Instead of treating the kid like an ignorant, little snot nosed punk, had they treated him with respect and recognized his rights... the kid would have not given the cop much reason to lose his cool and he probably would still be employed.

This cop is lucky he isn't being charged with assault

He started his camera before he went into his act. He planned to be a prick and get it on video so he could brag that he 'pwned' the cops. He taunted them like a kid teasing dogs from just beyond their reach. The two cops played right into it. They were douchebags. They should probably use this as a training video.

But the little prick needs consequences too. The cops didn't make him a little prick, he is that of his own choice and he likely chooses to continuue that behavior because he's never had to feel the real world consequences of it.

Top Bottom