• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    People say police need more training. I agree that the more training the officer gets the better they are. My question is how many want to fork out more tax dollars to give our local law enforcement more training? Now ask this on a state wide level.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rick Mason,

In understanding the over view most of society has on L:EO's in general these days, and the fact that I hold most every Ingo LEO in high regard and know many of them I would say yes I am a bit protective. As a person would be of a friend or as mentioned, the people I hold in high regard in this forum.

I would thank your family for the service they have given. And I am sincere in this.

Looking around the forum and re-evaluating many things I believe a lot of us are on edge due to the current situations we find ourselves dealing with. Anxiety's are high. It is reflected in the forum.

And I have no time to follow up on every thread in this forum as that is impossible to even consider. Especially now. I invite any of you to try it.

Thats my piece.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    didn't know posting positive stuff about law enforcement officers was required to join to cool guys club, thanks for the memo. Also good to know that if someone is negligent with a firearm we should only ever be supportive and offer constructive criticism. Or is that only if they're cops?

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Funny how you can't respond directly to me, and only refer to what I posted when a mod agrees with me. That is his choice, not any special priviledge I get by beinga long-time member. And you have not posted one single positive story about a law enforcement officer since you've been a member, so don't try to say you would.

Okay Karen

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    didn't know posting positive stuff about law enforcement officers was required to join to cool guys club, thanks for the memo. Also good to know that if someone is negligent with a firearm we should only ever be supportive and offer constructive criticism. Or is that only if they're cops?

You are kidding me right.......:dunno:

When I mention a pattern and this is your response.....:wow:

Cool guys club. That term is so out of date. And so maybe is that attitude.

Shall we dance...?????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom