• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    Are there any law enforcement members who would welcome me to ride along with them? I'm in my mid-twenties and really focused on a law enforcement career. I'd appreciate the experience and suggestions.

Lunch would be on me!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Are there any law enforcement members who would welcome me to ride along with them? I'm in my mid-twenties and really focused on a law enforcement career. I'd appreciate the experience and suggestions.

Lunch would be on me!

Cops eat at Dunkin Donuts, and only Dunkin Donuts..... They dont have "lunch"... They have a continuous meal that lasts their entire shift. A sitdown meal would get in the way of violating the rights of citizens.

Ok, sorry for postwhoring.. I couldn't resist.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Cops eat at Dunkin Donuts, and only Dunkin Donuts..... They dont have "lunch"... They have a coninuous meal that lasts their entire shift. A sitdown meal would get in the way of violating the rights of citizens.

Lucky for you my continuous meal keeps me from writing tickets for poor spelling.

To the OP - I occasionally take ride-alongs.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Cops eat at Dunkin Donuts, and only Dunkin Donuts..... They dont have "lunch"... They have a continuous meal that lasts their entire shift. A sitdown meal would get in the way of violating the rights of citizens.

Truth hurts sometimes, glad you said it :D

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Lucky for you my continuous meal keeps me from writing tickets for poor spelling.

To the OP - I occasionally take ride-alongs.

Thank god for donuts... Saving me money all the time.

Just playing.

I need to go on another ride along sometime. Its fun, and hearing the "war stories" from some of the seasoned veterans are always fun to listen to..

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm a cop. I love donuts. I ain't ashamed of it. You all do too. If you say you don't you've either never had Long's or you're lying.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Cops eat at Dunkin Donuts, and only Dunkin Donuts..... They dont have "lunch"...

Wellllll, they DO, but it's still donuts.

ibwOJdy.jpg

:D

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    There is a program they do here in Johnson county, (i'm not sure about others) for cadets that are intersted in LE, you ma check it out and start getting hooked up with a few different officers down here..

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    New Chinese Wall in Anderson last year ...

..... I was stuffing myself on crab-rangoon when 4 sheriff deps. came in for lunch -- yes they DO have a lunch break. All wore Glocks, and I was sitting w mine exposed to the aisle. They all looked at it. "Nice -21!" one said, and I returned the compliment. I'd not seen so many Glocks all together outside of a gun-store. Warm-fuzzies !!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Cookies>>>>>>>>>>Donuts.

I really dislike donuts and I can't imagine going to Longs changing that.

I'm not really a fan of any sweets though...except for Reece cups. I could eat those things all day.

Dude... Don't knock it till you try it. It's life changing.

Top Bottom